Monday, July 31, 2006

*Just a flicker of time*

Finally,EUnique and Susan moved out from condo hostel last week.Susan is currently homeless while Eunique still stick to his sweet Palmville Resort COndo...(Resort condo pulaks!)...whatever,I started to feel very lonely and boring staying in hostel.I hate to accommodate extra head in our unit,I hate it when there's more ppl eyeing on the toilet's vacancies,I hate to schedule my laundry time just to make sure that the washing machine and yard place is available,I hate extra noises(door slamming and cheering...),I hate extra dirts,I hate narrower fridge spaces!!!I hate that I still have to bear with these for another whopping 3 months...(it sounds a lot for me though!)

This 3 months are gonna be TOUGH,AS result release,A2 mock,A2 Final,preparation,sleepless night,suffocated amount of tasks,decision making(future concerning),application to Uni.,resit(perhaps,hope NOT!)...you name it la!

Sucks la,I hate A-levels,so freaking boring and tough!

I hate hostel management!I hate Sunway...! -__-

But I do lurve Megasale -_-

Well,IKEA is on sale as well!!!But I only managed to buy some odd stuffs which serve practically not much purposes like huggy pillow,sitting cushion pad,and some other little items which I don't really know how should I call them cos they were all named in Swedish(as usual-_-)...Oh yea,I'm so glad that one of the Jusco near my JB house is gonna convert to IKEA!Yay,finally 2nd branch in Msia...needless to travel all the way to MD or SG for IKEA anymore.

I went for 2nd round shopping spree last week with sis,Sue and Leong at One U (yea,again I noe!)...was like looping in the car park for almost 30 minutes!Old wing was fulled while new wing was almost fulled,damn!We shopped until the closing time though(walked like hell and rested for few rounds!) and I bought a waist fit coat from Topman to urge my diet pace and also a button shirt from there as well...sis bought a whole piece flowerish retro-blouse which cost 730 bucks in total O.o ... thank god I don't need to fork for a single cent(tee hee!)...anyway I dun really like Topman though cos of their cheapskate material as usual but no doubt they provide the best looking attire overall after compared to all other retail stores like FCUK(bluek,too flowerish and pinkish,mark down items = ugly piece of shit!),A/X(wah,rather ask them not to give discount la,so stingy!),GUESS(dun have relevant outfit!),Esprit(stingy as well as ugly and no suitable outfit!),ZARA is nice overall but when it comes to the thing I want,NORMAL PRICE it seems...I was so desperate as I really dun wanna buy Topman anymore since ages ago,I even swore to god!But too bad,G2000 is giving a not so impressive mark down,haiz,out of desperation!DAMN!I wanna go Great Singapore Sale...Oh yea,Izzue.com and 3.6 are giving nice bargain on several items which not too bad looking and worth of buying,I'm gonna rip that place off soon(maybe after I got my AS result or maybe NO T^T )

Anyway,I'm gonna buy more cos I think I haven't got enough of it yet since it has just started off not too long till September...long way to go!

A2 is damn fucking hectic,every topic being covered off when I just started absorbing it(my pick up rate rather slow I noe)...especially Law!!!One lesson is like finish off one topic,how exaggerate huh?!Mr RAj!!!Maths is not so well too as Differetial Eq. is still in mist and complex number needs to be summed up real soon as I'm having a class test on that topic alone this coming Wed.!!!Tmr I'm having Law test as well!!!!It's been procrastinating since last few weeks until now due to our laid back-ness,lol!Bah,whatever...

I feel like going for either Korean or French lesson but still couldn't find a reliable language centre besides the Alliance Francaise and Taylors Language School which either too far away or the scheduled timing not in my shoes,fuck!Whatever la,finish that vexatious A-levels first then decide...T^T...6 more days to the releasing of AS result(unofficial copy)...*gasps*...I need to meditate or go for Ayuverda soon to relief myself,but when I started to meditate I think I can see all the AS stuffs floating out....arghh,fucking tensed up!PRAY for me k?

I dun wish to see bad things happen on me since my requirement is already as low as the floor...or even lower it seems!I just hope for a not too bad but slightly better result!can?

And also 2 more weeks to A-levels ball,my diet is getting much more massive than before since Susan and Eunique no more here.I jogged until almost passed up just now but it was cool that I persipred hell alot!Fat burnt!!!So that I can be fitted into that coat ~.~ wonder how if my waist got smaller and I have to buy another formal trouser again since the current one might be too loose for me in no time!hahaha!And I'm going for medical check up this week perhaps cos I'm going back home to get the shoes that will match my formal attire(what do you call that kinda shoes cos I only known it as "batu oi" in Hokkien's lingo term)as well...and my father has diagnosed with high cholesterol,so in order to cut down the risk I just hope that my last minute rapid diet pace can be able to kill 2 birds in a stone as make my medical report healthier and me myself looks slimmer,chubby is shit!

Ah,I have to admit that time passed really fast perhaps it should be measured in LIGHTYEARS something like the Einstein rule right?E=MC^2 which one of the unknown respresents LIGHTYEARS...duh,anyway I'm not a physics student or engineering undergraduate whatsoever!

~AS with flying colours~