Thursday, July 06, 2006

Good things come in row

I'm damn freaking frustrated now cos my Tuesday double slot law class has made to single slot and the particular slot are being pushed to Wednesday.With that,I conclude that my Wednesday class will be 6 hours in a row from 830 am to 230pm!FUCKING DAMN SHIT!Mrs Whore!No breakfast and lunch break...gotta eat in class???And then the arrangement is very peculiar :

Law,Maths,Law,Maths(remedial),Econs,Econs

Law and Maths are arranged side by side for each of the slot!Stupidity!

~~~cool down~~~

So I was taking my nap this afternoon while Susan called me and asked me to accompany she and Eunique to see rooms...1st we went Lagoonview but then too small and then Ridzuan but too shabby and spooky!He wants to stay within 1 km radius of distance from college and he doesn't wanna drive everday.So to no avail we went back hostel in disappointed mood and again plead to the management but of cos they couldn't help to bother much abt our request...ANYMORE!

After that,just went poolside to eat salad along wif them(3 of us are on diet) and immediately after,we went swimming again for an hour...

DAmn tiring also today!I still gotta complete my tort's assignment and Statistics 3 homework...

T^T