Thursday, July 27, 2006

Loosen up my wallet baby!

I managed to watch PCD's performance from my window today,it's facing directly to the stage like in 20 degree.Can see their tiny figures moving and grooving around...of cos not to mention the sexy and dirty dance steps of Buttons,Beep,Don't Cha,Sway...damn sexy lar...hearing their voices alone have already gave me enough of pleasure but still lack of eye-candies pleasure T^T...anyway,I'm so cheapskate mah!Watch for free...I wish I was down there with the crowd grooving along with the hipsbeat!

Anyhow,I went to One U today for my first round of retail therapy for the Jualan Mega Sale so far...spent like 200++ on odd stuffs and some really massive price slashed clothings like 3.6's(as usual) and U2...FCUK having 50% off as well!!!!But too bad Topman's is not giving any impressive discount :(...whatever...my parents coming this weekend and I'll be finger-crossing on a 2nd round of retail therapy!This time will go for more branded stuffs especially wanna shop for A-Levels Ball attire...suit!!!!!!Discount!!!!!!!!Sale!!!!!!!!!-$-$-$-$-$!!!!!!!!!

Who says guys don't like shopping?It's just that they don't like to shop with their GF...I mean would a guy be interested in girl's stuffs?But of cos,it's crucial that one has the obligation to accompany along GF...that's what makes a lovely couple ^^

Whatever,guys that shop or go for a retail therapy doesn't imply with the term of feminine...WE HAVE OUR OWN DESIRE AS WELL!

ANyway,I'm dying and exhausted currently with mountainous of tasks...

Shan't blog for the time being until I got my AS result which is like in 10 days of time.I'm dipping in a tension/stressful/doubtful/disappointed/helpless mood now at this interval...I really dunno how if I got below average's result.NO HOPE AND MOTIVATION for me to keep going on in that manner...argh fuck lah!Dono...dun think of it now...enjoy the remaining 10 days first then see how...! :/ Afterall....ok no afterall -_-

Result bad means work extremely harder until ass off or worst case scenario,the one and only way RESIT for 1/2 part of the paper lor...pay 250 for each the most!With additional stresses it seems in that sense...what to do lah...few months left only!

JUST WORK HARDER AND OVERCOME IT!

DUh,then I'll be out from the category of a "pre-U" student forever...no stress over thinking of what to pursue if result sucks or TOO good!

*bang head to wall*