Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Pirates of The Caribbean 2(rated 4 stars out of 5)

Due to some FFK-ings and all other factors,I finally got to watch my long nticipated Pirates of The Caribbean 2.Yay!Although it's a bit late but damn cinema was still crowded and cramped for this movie ONLY I think.Other contemporary movies are so-so only like Recycle(a total failure),Just My Luck(yucks Lindsay Lohan tht biatch!),Voice(another stupid Korean horror film which prob. gonna end up by giving us lotsa "????")...yada yada lah!

NO DOUBT,POTC is...

One word,FANTABULOUS!!!

Damn hilarious and Jack Sparrow is so amusing...haha!

Too bad this 2nd series is still not the end and we shall see...

The story just end at middle of nowhere where the continue's part is yet to be shown NEXT TIME!

Be anticipate and patient la...-_-

Ate McD again today without having any exercising earlier,damn delivery man and Susan!!!GOnna jog 100000 rounds and swim 100000 laps tomoro after eating the effing McD for 2 consecutive days!!!And thx to Susan's greentea mask that seems so "organic" enough to make my face feels like cracking up into pieces...-_-...NOG CHA Facial anyone?Contact Kang Ju Jin at 012-6XX XXX5(door to door service available)

I got almost screwed up by Mr Raj for skipping the morning Law class due to oversleep...damn u who u think u r to scold me since ur lecturing is damn fucking boring,LAW!!!U think what Maths,CHemistry or Psychology?Pan Cat...

~abandon ship or abandon hope?~

Really feel so bad for having to have tuition on P3 Maths...damn pricey summore!Luckily me,Kei and Isti. are able to share as a group(still pricey!)...and the thing tht frustrated me is their stupid payment system that we are requires to pay-per-lesson...got pros and cons though!Pros is we can leave anytime we want without giving any prior noticing or hassling over the deposit bla bla's down payment problem...while the cons is I have to prepare sufficient money for each every lesson I go which can be very troublesome most the time la since need to make trips to ATM often,sienz!If only I can find one tutor in around Bdr. SUnway then I'll not have to take the trouble to go all the way to let ss15 to find a Taylor's Maths lecturer -_-...he/she betta make sure can teach if not I'll piss them off badly like what I'll almost wish to do to Mr. Raj of late...dao ba kam!*Oops*