Saturday, March 03, 2007

"20"

Look at Charles rubber stamp loud print!lol

Too big of heads to squeeze into the lens -_-

:) blessful...I needed 2 big candles only!
**********

Thank god I'm officially 20 today,yes,I'm no more a teenager so don't mess around with me aye!Or else I'll bite.

Anyways,big big thanks to those who greeted me and celebrated with me...

Thanks Charles,Felicia,Boon Ling and Michell for accompanying me this afternoon and daddy/mummy/sis for err...everything including that costly meal earlier.

And special thanks to Charles and Felicia for that one and only MINI-ME...you won't how much it mean to me!Surely it costs a bomb I know...but heart is what most important...muacks!

...Those who had greeted me on MSN,SMS,Friendster,Email...thx for remembering this special day of mine!

...and those who never greeted watch out I'm still very much open to accept ur belated wishes,or maybe u don't even remember cos of its inferiority...nah it's ok! :)
Loving everyone,I'm so much alive now!