Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Untitled

1. Clinical Laboratory Science (Med. Tech.)
2. Cytotechnology
3. Nuclear Medicine Technology
4. Food Science and Technology
5. Nursing (RN)
6. Accounting
7. Finance
8. *any others which can enlighten me*

I've finally received the long awaited e-mail 3000 miles across the globe from Edmund.Still I'm pretty muddle and headless now but good to know that piece of info.,man,it helps a lil' though not too much but still,IT HELPS...thx!

Having to think of the consequences of taking up ADP (again!) is plain agonizing...to name a few :

Physics I and II with lab (hated and still hating Physics -_- )
Organic Chemistry I and II (hell the text book is thicker than your dictionary)
ENL 101 (English language 101.....yea it's "101")

Yea,none of the business for BUSINESS relating fields that I'm supposed or possibly gonna take up only if I'm not doing ADP.Well,business is something u can never study and understand cos it's everchanging and unpredictable...probably gonna build up through tonnes of experience in "social" university.

Recently I'm trying to review my long lost PSY105 (General Psychology) which was kept in limbo with dusty surface at a neglected corner of my shelf.It was fun...but fun is insufficient to amount to anything here :(

P.S. One of my net friend got pissed of becos of my frigidity.He was telling me all his anecdotes,emotive encounters,ups and downs...well actually it was more of downs that he was trying to air his grievances which I can't help but to roll my eyes console him for all I can help but it seems everytime he has to make all the conversations into emotive and depressing state...dug his heart out!This is like,alrite,once or twice I'm fine with it BUT having too much of it can be sicked and causes trauma,I mean it's just some puny matters which seems fine to me...perhaps too fine!Dunno why the hell he wanna stir up everything and get it tangled.I guess I was cold hearted and I am as well...but this is beyond that.Can't be bothered much as I have my own unsolve problems as well which is a matter of life and death.I won't allow anyone to reduce me into depression again like before,I've just gone through my 20th birthday and all grown up as an adult now.I have a new set of thinking which of cos without any single doubt,WISER AND MATURE.PLEASE...........leave me alone and get over it!

Anyways,I'll never ever get triggered by this kinda problem as he's only some net friend of mine which we haven't even met in real life before.Even if we did meet each other before,I'm not bound to help u anyhow but depend on the degree of the matter.If I'm not in da mood pls don't meddle with me.

So,haha...guess he has deleted me from list which I fucking give damn :)

k thank and bye!