Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Gimme a break

I was awakened by a call from Jenny(she's in Muar rite now),something to do with the missing of sales report/cashnotes/transfernotes I did on 15th of Feb.

Well,all I could say is,those are important documents and reference to the accountants.I WON'T even dare to risk my life to lose it under any circumstances...and I've already made sure that everything is well compiled and packed on that closing day.So,it makes no sense that office in Muar didn't receive and couldn't find it AT ALL.Must have lost it somewhere on the way back to office.Damn,trace back yourself la...fancy calling ppl early in the morning.Diu,I only slept for 5 hours....just gimme a break and my pay as well ASAP!

*I'm going to 3 Sg Uni's on this thursday personally without driving!Damn,NUS,NTU and SMU are so far apart in Sg I guess,and without direct access by MRT also...I think I'll gonna walk a lot and take bus,take cab,take MRT *faint*