Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Patience challenged!

I am so not gonna compromise for tiny bits.Really can't through with it lor...sorta kena tricked by the staffs of Topman round and round.

The thins is I've been buzzing them for grand total of 7 times,made visit to the store in Tebrau City for 2 times,emailed the Style Advisor once,reflected by feedbacks and enquiries at F3 websites for 4 times,email F3 update which I don evn know who the recipient is for once...yea so much so that I almost got my temper erupted for GOOD!Nia ma chau hai!

Each time I would get the same conventional yet diplomatic way of response,bear in mind this is their cliche edi : "oh sir,can I have your IC,contact number and full name please so that we can confirm with the HQ.We'll get back to you very soon..." *hung up* and THAT'S IT for eveytime!

If I make myself present at their store,hoping it will be better than just getting shit line.Duh,I was so so wrong...their staffs are all well trained from the same machine.I would most likely to get the same old line again(with some lame excuses and oxymorons to kill off the awkwardness of cos so they can seal my mouth from nagging)..."oh sir,lemme double check with the HQ and no matter how I'll get back to you by tomorrow for your card's status..." I was so stupid enough to believe them then happily went off without giving them some lessons of zapping!

Naivety kills!They promised to call yesterday "for sure" "swear with their mother's lives"...still never call in the end.I've waited like idiot whole day for the phone to ring.Pundeks!Bunch of mushrooms!

TODAY and TOMORROW b4 I made my next trip to Singapore,I'm gonna bombard them with whatever remarks I can make!Mainly through phone calling and zap them off...seriously can't let them off with those stupid excuses anymore,I need explanation and reason!Whatever happens with reason...that's what I need!The most I'll pay 10 bucks to reapply and put them into boycotting list for rest of the months since their spring collection is nothing to go ooh ahhs about also.*roll eyes*

I've decided this week,I'm gonna fire an ultimatum showdown!

Wish me luck.

Off.

Ps: prob. goin to NYP SG this thursday with Janet n CHarles...wanna shop in Topman Sg cos more variety than JB and even KL!

Pps : Jess is coming from Jakarta next week and asking for meet up,so gotta make another trip across the strait again!

Financial draining season.

SAT 1 's coming as well...@.@

Haven't receive my 2nd release of paycheck yet...pokkai sai lek!

Ppps : F3 card is their loyalty card which entitles you with 10% discount on all normal items in Topshop,Topman,Dorothy Perkins,Miss Selfridge with 1 buck spent,u'll be accumulating 1 point which will leads you to a limit where you can get a voucher of grand total 20 bucks for every 800 points recorded in the total transactions across Singapore and Malaysia retailers from you!So far I've already used up my first 800 points and left 300 points upon the day they took away my card.KNNCCB rite?

Really off.

Nah,don't ask me why but they very much deserve this.