Sunday, March 25, 2007

Welcome to Cafe Del Bored

Today's special IDLE menu (3 course):

~Appetizer - Lackadaisical Olio Smoked Shrimp Salade

~Main course - Monotonous Grilled Turnips Salmon and Flat Foie Gras with Porcinis

~Dessert - Inertia Tapas (choose 3 out of 24 flavours)and Procrastinato Panecotta

Special beverages today :

~ Boring Bordeux
~ Dull Martini Baccardi Zucchini Pepperoni Cocktail
~ Plain juice

Ala carte dessert (chef's recommendation):

~ Go-back-and-starve-yourself-to-death-do-not-eat Apricot Tiramisu with extra garlics

***

I'm such a goner,SAT I preparation is in midst of dying (not so easy for me to comprehend those questions la!).

Thinking about 4-5 more months of procrastination + rotting ahead makes me wanna jump off from KLCC and call it an end.

I fucking wanna study,I miss classes,I miss lecturers,I miss tutorials...and all!

SOS!

PS : Still can't get over with Topshop F3's matter,curse their customer service attitude.Ma de!

PPS : Going for health screening next week,have to practice abstinence on food from now on...

PPPS : Mr. Bean On Holiday,Pirates of Caribbean 3---can't wait to watch XD

PPPPPperiod.