Saturday, March 10, 2007

Applications

I'm going to Sg next week right after they got their STPM result.It will be released on 15th of March which happens to be the last day of application date for NTU(Nanyang Technological University).

So I'm just basically gonna try my lease imposible luck,upon Charles cajoling.By the way,SMU(Singapore Management University) is in my list as well.I have 3 places to go,NUS(National University of Singapore),NTU and SMU but not gonna apply to NUS anymore since the chances are fucking slim and peasy,and,I've missed out the closing date -_- .

My only hope left is SMU since their requirement is looser,which I heard it through the grapevine :p ...but at least the official website has stated that applicants with passing grades are eligible to apply unlike NUS and NTU do not state at all,so very much will be based on merit cum quota's modus operandi!Fucking lotsa supported documents needed leh!And also application fees,grand total of freaking 45 SGD equivalent to 102.70 after conversion according to the up to date's rate of 2.27! T^T and of cos non refundable...so I'm just basically bestowing some non-benefit-return money to them for good.

And I will only knew the outcome on mid May or around that which Inti's ADP has already long gone for it's intake...and of cos if I ever go for Inti,I'd have already paid to the college and it's a matter of no return like those days in Inti Nilai -_- don't wish to withdraw and had my 7000 bucks forfeited to their uncategorised funds,again!

SO how,I'll either take ADP's September intake while waiting for SMU or NTU(impossible) acceptance or just go for May intake directly without having to bother about them anymore...but Sg's Unis acceptance are fuits of golden chance lo...haiz...again decisions making!

I'll be doing Health science under ADP or whatever business courses those Sg's Unis can offer me...

bah!

sign off...