Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Something to say

As far as I know,I don't have the habit of layan-ing those tagging games but for this will be an exception since there is CERTAIN SOMEONE who's so sincere enough to get me tagged,eng siu can edi la...haha!

And here it goes :

Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names.

1. I have enormous amount of zits ang scars rooted on my back and shoulder and I can't help
but to squezee 'em for pleasurem regardess of those scars.
2. I camwhore a lot more than you can ever think of,I will come out with themes for my
camwhoring sessions,instead of doing it spontaneously with hideous settings!
3. I used to told my parents that I studied my ass off in library for few consecutive
months,true,but most the time chitchatting and mingling away.
4. I used to smoke without being noticed by others but quitted after 2 months,nah,I hate
cigarettes NOW!
5. I bite my nails and dead skins...well I eat them as well.
6. My display photos are heavily photoshopped,I look fucking hideous without the tools.
7. I did hair rebonding and extension to my liking,they looked horrible of cos...
8. I can't sleep without bolster and with blanket.
9. I am always the one who get late for dates,highest record 2 hours I guess,sorry Charles and
Felicia.Eventhough,I can't help but get late most of the time(everyone knows
it!),afterall,better later than never.
10.I don't like kids and toddlers.Am very vengeful and mean towards them...can't stand their
naivety.Yea,I know they are kiddo but still I'm having hidden urge to "jeorpadize" a kid once
in a while.

Well,the list goes on but I think it's not important and it's enough for the time being.Nope,I won't pass on this tagging game to anyone...so the myth shall ends here!

Ps : SPM result released today and as expected,high profile top scorers with 12-18A's are stealing away the headlines and well nothing to get ooh-aah about,since the cut off point for grade A is declining each year,correspondingly,more candidates are scoring more A's...it's not a bad phenomenon since more ppl get more A's,MOE can't get any happier,Pak Lah get well explanation from MOE,all of us happy,and it proves that MALAYSIA really BOLEH!Whoop-dee-do!Let's praise and sing for joy!

Next up,STPM result on 15th.Another huha is expected.MOE shouting : more A's and more more more~!

In the following year we shall get 25 A's scorer and so...

Congrats but can I excuse myself for a question?Why is it most of our Uni's can't make it to the ranking chart instead slumping,given that we have such vast amount of elitists coming out year after year.

Time for meritocracy era to come!Wawasan 2020 shall no longer a propaganda and mouth made anymore...we're counting down 12+ more years to 2020...time to act accordingly and bring back our pride to where it was!

Pps : screw SMU,ICSJ and F3 for not replying my e-mail!fuck their inefficiencies to 10 miles high!