Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Done or Undone?

Finally after constantly of massive bombardment to TopShop/Topman and F3 company.They've finally found out where the problem lies.And it is lame as usual,the staffs(either MV or F3) have misplaced it somewhere where they can't even find it now(hope they can verify this,if not more.So that they can learn their lesson!)

Well...*speechless*

And just a moment ago,this friendly lady called from KL aoplogized to me with the excuse of above while asking for my particulars again,this time they had my home address as well in order TO RE-PROCESS MY REPLACEMENT CARD PROCEDURE!*sigh*Again some promises are made again that I should be able to receive in around 1 or 2 weeks time and this time directly pick up at JUSCO TEBRAU CITY store without having to go through the mushroom growing MV store anymore.Damn I tell you this MV staffs really flared me up for past few months with their ignorance...enough let bygones be bygones.Since I'm not in the worst case scenario of paying 10 bucks for reapplication,gotta thank god for this.Should I?

Hope this will leads to the end of my frustration...and my bad impression upon Topshop/Topman.

And please,don't stir me up on 2nd disastrous wave anymore,u can just fuck off and I'll pay 10 bucks to apply for new one or worse to worse I'm in any position to give up my membership as well...it's driving me mad(over this little things) which I've no idea why.

Pre-Ending.

***

Next up : My Swatch Fun Scuba under servicing which I haven't receive any call from them since 1 month b4.I went last week they told me should be able to collect my fixed watch by this week or next.Waiting...

Next next up : My 2nd paycheck release from YS still no news of ityet at this point which apparently has been overdue!Mahaidiuniaseng,they PROMISED to release paycheck 4-5 weeks after Chinese New Year and now it is the 6th week and we still waiting with long neck.Of cos 2nd paycheck is in hefty amount of 4 figures of cos!IT MUST BE...that's why dragged them longer and reluctant to disburse!Last few weeks summore called me telling me that account and sales of my counter having some problems,I fuckoing care just don't be wishy washy and release our pay as soon as possible by April or early April!Diu!

***

I need to boil myself herbal tea to cool down my off late's boiling tempers...damn gek!Didn't even get my hands on my SAT book till now!Procrastinating...

Heck! -_-