Saturday, March 03, 2007

Concerts


"†.I Seek Solace iN The Shadows & Learned tHat There is Beauty iN Sorrow.†"


Such a nice quote that quoted from Cheryll's blog on friendster...but what I like about this is the intended rhyme and the profound contemplation that stirred up my inoperative brain since...forever once again! -_-


And one thing should be noted,can you feel the essence of "emo" in that sentence?(alrite,rhyme not intended-_-)


Sorrowness,grief,brokenheartedness.....you can never comprehend unless you're in our shoes *roll eyes*...cheh!


Ok,shall not drift away to unrelated topics from now on(an attempt to reduce the act is being carried out anyhow).


What I wanted to grumble about here is..................................


WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN ON WITH ME THAT I JUST SLIPPED BY THE OPPORTUNITY TO ATTEND 2 MAJOR CONCERTS IN TOWN RECENTLY!FUCKTARD!SERIOUSLY!


At first,Fall Out Boy in Singapore Expo and then Lee Hom in Bukit Jalil.


The Fall Out Boy's is that I overlooked this piece of big news,big and juicy one in fact!Mahai!The gig is on today and I guess all fella rock fans there are grooving their ass hard and zillions of hand are waving along with the bass and the drums and the beat NOW,goddamnit!They probably still rocking their way now to temporary excitement...dammit...hope they'll get frozen through!*clench fists* Bah,anyway I'm not gonna be rowdy "teenagers" unlike them,I've grown up in case you haven't yet come into sense,all the poops and noobs! :p But it would be great if I could make my way to the scene...and the goddamn arm race!!!Argh,no point talking bout those shoulda woulda coulda now...just pray they'll be coming to Malaysia very soon!


Later on,Charles called me and offered me a ticket worth 200 bucks to Lee Hom's concert which is TOMORROW...his dad's friend is driving us to KL but coincidentally I'm forced to spend my weekend with parents afterall it's the 15th days of lunar new year (chap go meh) cum the divine day for yours truly *applauds*(ahem...the day that I will lose my teenager status).Nah,I can't be any happier to flick off adolescence.HEY,an adult I AM now.....er...soon!


Back to Lee Hom's topic,since I've already took glance at Lee Hom when he came to Lagoon's man-made beach last year for some mini concert and autograph session shits...so not so keen anymore but still I'm gonna let leave a golden chance of going to a major concert...comes after Rain's concert which I turned down a free tics. offer as well which worth 300 bucks and so!Gah!I'm gonna stuck in my little space in front of this lappy forever...T^T


I should really work out a way to stop this from happening in future at my own expense!So "sip dai" leh!
Kla...*toodles*