Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tell you what

Tell you lor...

U can never find any worse after sales service around the world anymore except here.The level of their worthiness is damn mutha fucking lowwwwwwwwww,although worse is already worse but I still can't get over with it anyhow.I'm not gonna let these matters rest that easily for them.

Well,still,gotta rake up some past like my Topshop F3 card that has been undergoing endless damages rectifying(they took it off with hell reason of damages found on the tiny card *roll eyes*)...and 5 months passed,I've reflected my feedbacks to them for twice directly to F3 company in Singapore by e-mails but I found out that instead of having database down for the past months,the most likelihood's will have to be the tendencies of overlooking puny cases such as MINE!Big corporate?*sniggers*I think it's common to them...bunch of mushrooms!I've used up all the methods to contact them,by emails,by phone calls and approached them "personally"...I've got one promise after another which to no avail in the end.Curse them,I literally mean it!

Case 2 is the recent one regarding the servicing of my Swatch Scuba Diving which I bought around 2 years ago in Heeren but found out that the watch keep on having same problems that doesn't seems to properly rectified.And so instead of having to send it all the way back to Orchard Rd ,I was thinking why not I give the new Swatch outlet in JB a try.Holla,this time,indeed nice try,they "confisticated" my watch for more than a month already and promised to call me up for verification until now never yet a single reply from them...guess they are not far away from my cursing as well and again,I literally mean it.

So,bad aftersales service is one of their strategy from Marketing 101 which resulted in cutting costs but losing customers.It proves that this is not the right solution afterall.KNNCCB *yells out aloud*

Visit Malaysia 2007 and Wawasan 2020?????Phantom or wat?

Gonna massively bitch about later if it drags on until my varsity life commence where I got no time for them anymore.

I just lurve to bitch on all these unfortunate retail's encounters...partly is to infuse the sales environment with "customers prioritized" regime!

Argghhh...

Yea tht's it -__-

*****

I was away on a vacation for the past weekend at Port Dickson and KL.It was undoubtly short.My mission to get tanned kinda failed also haha...I couldn't be bothered much already since tonnes of good food are lying in front of me at approachable distant,so was busy gobbling up food instead of going down for the beach...however...I did give it a try for around 30 minutes in 2 consecutive days,it's just that it doesn't seems to work and triggers my pigmentation.But then, I'm darker than b4 la...not that dark thought but comparitively difference nia...haiz.Weight gained inevitably lor...although I did pick one day to the gym and some sauna sessions but all I'm getting is muscle pain.I don't see myself get any slimmer or lighter also.

*****

Went back to Sunway to college my hardcopy result cert....damn it's already 3 months after the soft copy released but yet we still can't collect it.The lady at the reception table told me certs have arrived but can't be released yet until the admin. finished the finalizing procedure which happens to be just arranging them accordingly and sort out the checklist I guess...fucking waste of my time,summore asked to come down again next few days...hello pay me petrol la...JB to KL u think within walking distance ah?

Luckily dad didn't scold me for that cos I should've called them up before we went.

*****

Later on,we went to Ikea and bought around 600 bucks of odd stuffs forked out by sis...haha and went to Kim Gary at The Curve for dinner then off we went to highway leading back JB!

*****

Finally got the Official SAT BOOK that I've been looking for quite some time and guess if everything goes smooth sailing,I will be sitting for SAT I reasoning test in Singapore for the coming 5th of May or 2nd of June...so that I can get my SMU applications going and of course it will gives me more choices to apply to University,mainly those in US.

Gonna starts bury myself into SAT I reference...from NOW...get busy!!!

*****

And believe me,when u get 2 A's 2 B's...u are everything but if u're like me didn't excel in ur studies that well like them...u're nothing but to be left in limbo.Nobody will wanna talk about ur future prospect/undertakings and worse to worse cleanly forgot about wat hav u done in the past(well,of cos doing pre-U la...).Tht's wat we called realistic and it's part of our lives.No one's gonna bother about u...and I don't need ppl to care for my well being also cos afterall none of their business,my life is in my hand.I can ruin it or build it up nicely at my discretion.Even if I bite the dust,I'm left without words of repentence!

To those who didn't get flat A's and worse...u're not alone here fighting...strive hard for wat u want and prove them wrong!

period.









me,sis and SL chillin at balcony

me and my nephews

That was how I sunbathed cos the beach weren't that fascinating and jampacked with ppl only


Yea...what u lookin at...?

PS:Gained fucking 1.2kg thru out the entire trip...