Saturday, March 17, 2007

Stupid Streamyx Connection

Streamyx is fucked up like no one's business...can't even sign into MSN though I have a lot of things to settle with my friends.Grrrr....!

Well,I had been to Singapore for 2 consecutive days...1st day was in NTU and 2nd day SMU.Overall,I lurve those campuses,NTU is a typical kinda deserted campus(Jurong East) with residence halls and all the facilities housed under one compound whereas SMU is a city campus,with all its campus located next to one and another in the CBD area of Singapore(much more happening)...and access into the campus is very strict,gantry after gantry,security check and security pass to access the elevators!Damn high tech and the buildings are all state-of-art design!Cun la!

But one thing,SMU requires SAT I...so we are none of the exception as well.Gotta register for SAT I test online and sit for the test during May.Fuck k,the test seems hard...esp the English standard they using.

I was damn exhausted and all drained out today.Firstly,we went to Dhoby Gaut for SMU then later RELC at Orange Grove Rd for SAT I enquiries,then went to Heeren for Korean food,and after that Vivocity for some shopping...discount was spotted in few retailers though...and I bought 2 FCUK's tees and 1 OP's board tee...prior to that I bought one flip flop with back ankle strap in NUM for 49.90 SGD T^T...pokkai jor this time,but since I'm going to PD tomorrow,so it kinda save my day!

My toes are aching like shits now due to endless walking in Sg.Custom checkpoint was jampacked with crowds and vehicles.It took me around 2 and a half hour just to get through the Sg custom and Malaysian custom...phew.Later on,we went to Kim Gary for some SAT I 's discussions and headed back home,met Terence on bus though,lol...tht guy haha!Nothing yea...-_-

ps:really hope that I'll be admitted to either NTU or SMU,the best still NTU.And I think it is a much more wiser choice than doing ADP in my 20 cents.For now,ADP is my last resort if I failed to get admitted to both...so tht simply implies I'm gonna rot for another futher 4 months either working or idling at home whilst waiting application outcomes.ADP last intake at Inti is Sept.....gosh!

Insyaallah! :)

Vivocity is kinda sucks but lotsa mid level branded stuffs though like Zara,Topshop,Esprit,Levi's,GAP,FCUK and so on.Still prefer the native's One U(no one can ever compete) and MV!

SAT I...(new format:Maths + English and Critical Writing) @.@ I need headache's remedies,anyone?