Tuesday, October 09, 2007

All screwed up

As per the title saying...

Again, the boringest typical me wanna bitch, whine, scream, shout, cry about how I fried the whole Calculus II test 2 paper. Fuckall, it's even harder than last semester's test 2, I wonder why the fuck I dropped it to suffer deeper. The paper may innocently came in 1 side of the page printed and promising number of questions, glad to say, merely 4. As sunny as it may seems, I was happy happy upon plowing through with instant glance. Once the pen was down, the evil finally showed his fangs! In a dissolving manner, 1st question was successfully solved, 2nd couldn't find the answer but the steps are definitely correct, 3rd was half past six, 4th totally couldn't do at all cos it required memorising of some formulae and the process of getting that formula which I cleanly forgot all about it before the test. Cos I thought afterall, practice always makes perfect, isn't it? Who knows came this rare question which totally against the objective of doing mathematics. Who the hell will wanna give a fuck to how we get the reduction formula for cotangent? It's so tedious, I know it's integration by parts but why can't nenek Shanta just give us a normal question like what we usually do instead of making our lives hard? If you are in my shoes, I'm pretty sure you will stand on my side cos that question really doesn't give benefit to our learning process. It's just plain memorising the steps to achieve that formula where you can jolly well get straight to apply the formula derived for other kind of questions. Fuck. Bet those nerdo wacko must be giggling to themselves now as 4 free marks slapped into their hands without hassle. This time I can much assure that I won't get a surprise "A" anymore unlike previous test. Well at least a low B will do. Please don't go below that! Or else I'm gonna eat your neighbour's babies and dogs. T^T

And I don't think I can ever slow down my steps after test 2 for MAT 133 cos final falls on 1st of Nov. COM 110 final falls on 29th Oct. Die or not you see? Worship me please, I SAID WORSHIP ME! Final in less than 3 weeks time, I'm having 4 assignments for COM 110 pending and procrastinating. Luckily the bonus is I got 2 months holiday which previosly thought of 1 and a half months only BUT NO, I can't get away with it until I got my result with satisfactory grades. Actually to me nothing fails means satisfactory. Shallow eh? My yardstick is always short cos I know where my limits and abilities go. LIMIT? Hmm...ain't it sounds familiar? Gah!

Just now along my way walking back, I saw a bunch of peoples besieging a Malay guy who dressed sloppily. No doubt, nothing to my glee, I knew it was either snatch thief or burglar. Everyone was watching and some angry Indians around even punched him hard right on his head. Serves him right I guess. But deep down I do hope that the victim was me, so that I can have another excuse to leave SJ, the diabolic living hell. lol. Another sigh to our national security, toast to our civilisation and social awareness! How can I not leave this place a.s.a.p? I don't even wish to start off with Johor Bahru for instance, it's notorious. You should know why.

Fuck...gonna super off to do COM 110 assignments. Haven't even started already found flaws and weaknesses in my topic. I didn't know cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery are 2 different fields. Thanks Ian. Amazing eh? Worship me, I SAID WORSHIP ME AGAIN!

Amitabha. God bless upon all.