Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Final week ranting 1

Is here again.......for another post full of my frivolous rants and whines!

My connection fried up for 2 days, with all the respects to Streamyx, they did a great job for boiling my connection AGAIN. Can't get better service.

So yea, impromptu speech went well, I managed to crap like water in given time interval but of course content wise don't expect much. It's plain verbal and non organized speech. As usual chickened but had to stem the tide nonetheless. And yes, happy happy.

Today, I went for my Calculus make-up test all ambitious and full of hopes. I was thinking I must score at least more than 65 marks this time out of 100 provided that I had learned the mistakes. Unfortunately, I was all wrong! Couldn't even do the very first question of the entire paper. I know methods of integration is my forte but this time I could only manage to solve 2 out of 5 completely and they are not even a definite answer! 5 x 4 = 20 marks gone, how nice it is eh? Furthermore, final is exactly next week! How am I supposed to excel with this kinda rotten performance? It seems that "B" is getting fatter, in terms of hope, which spells FAT HOPE! Hai lat edi la this time.

This week my biological clock went completely cuckoo, I crawl to bed at 11 pm and wake up at 3-4 am to continue my tutorials and revisions until daybreak. Then went drowsy under the daylight again. Practically floating in class and came back to my nest, pengsan terus for 5 hours until evening. It's all in a mess. Please tell me how to menentang arus...I'm screwing things badly again ;(

Then, out of all the aforementioned frustrations stifling within. I hit the gym for 4 hours straight today to destress. At first I thought of going for BodyBalance as usual but overslept. So I did some random cardios then sign in for Steps. Upon my divine commitment in that class, only to realise it was "ADVANCE STEPS" meant for intermediate level. I got so buang muka in front of the class cos the instructor had already warned me about it but I keras kepala trying to save muka, glued at the class for 5 minutes then I went out shamefully. Oh well, like I care. Then I decided to join the next class, the long lost BodyJam. So again I went to do cardio and loitered around the lounge. Luckily time passed in sekelip mata, otherwise my final week of gym-ing session might have gone waste. I don't even dare to think about the time when I go back JB for holiday, 2 months without gym. I am so gonna bloat up like a oversized blow-up doll by the time my new semester commence. BodyJam was fun...instructor is hot and movements were quite on track, on beat and handy. There goes, 4 hours burned in a wink of time.

Oh, I have been seriously cooking myself this few days. Since I'm on the verge of watching my diet (sempena final week), so I think might as well prepare my own dinner although I got only microwave :( . I went to hypermart to hunt for all the bahan mentah mainly nutritious ones like assorted veges, beancurd, chicken breast and some other which I forgot, cos I was in full mood, thus I splurged a lot. Cooked microwaved steamboat and was backfired -_- , don't ask me why, just don't expect a little dumb square box can do wonders. I must bring hotplate on next semester already. *pukes*

Gross-est meal in 3 months. But let me pin point this, my culinary skill is good all the while it's just that I didn't have the proper equipments. If you don't believe, contact me for appointment, I will prepare you a 3 course meal in whatever style you want. Charges will be discussed later.

Bah, sleepy bugs are knocking my door. As usual a routine visit around 11 pm. Adios!