Saturday, October 27, 2007

For the win


*The eyes, fingers and calves cacated -_-

**********

Have been haunted by sleeping disorder of late, today is not an exception. I'm neither nocturnal no diurnal cos I work both ways, so I guess it's called biurnal or uniurnal whichever sounds good to your ears. Nah, it's my mock up term if you are dumbo enough to believe it. On top of not being able to tidur lenyap, maka study aje la...COM 110 on Monday but mood not there. Flipped the dictionarified text book over and over again didn't know what I'm looking for also, just felt that by flipping it my brain can absorb instantly like 100000 words/minutes^-1 which is impossible haha. Cos according to Stephan E. Lucas, the oh-my-dearie-man-baby-crying divine author of the text book The Art of Public Speaking, an average human brain can only process 800 words maximum in a minute. So i'm going beyond the extreme but with my utmost respect, I failed. I bet not even 80 words masuk otak in the midst of flipping the pages. Even if I read, I don't comprehend and menghayati. I just purely reading. *roll eyes*

The anecdote out of it is, while halfway through my revision, I slack a lotI thought of Anna Sui's design. I know she's an horrifying ordinary looking old hens but I must bow down to her design everytime I encounter any. Her brand's counter is always the stand out one among all other cosmetic brands in departmental stores. Apart from being gothic, I love her theme colour, BLACK! Fuiyoh, damn leng yan can! Who will thought of using cascade as the design for perfume bottle? Who will thought of using the Victorian style for their cosmetic mirror? Pet lock design, dolly girl...yada yada. It's full of mysterious yet dark humour elements. Yea so I digress. Upon that click of inspiration within that minute moment on frivolous blank thought, I sketched that stuffs above eventhough it's 100000000000000 light years apart from that of Anna Sui but I just admire dark humour. Another reason is because my sketch book has been left in limbo for months and all the artline ink pens that I splurged uneconomically cos I know full well that I'm not gifted in this field but yet no one can stop me from doing it also. And then I hope to draw figure, pointilism and charcoal but those seriously gone case. Too pro already. All I can do is some puny sketching out of instant inspiration while chewing on something casually without giving it a piece of mind, no theme, no creativity (oh man I sux big time in this!) and I trace (tracing is the biggest sin in creative industry on par with plagiarism)!

So the whole point is, nothingness. Just feel like express something and type out my soul. Better still stick to my textbooks and jadikan orang berbudi bahasa aka nerd.

*Oh, peeples (if there's any), Chris Cornell's "Preaching The End Of The World" is marvellously marvellous, kick ass! Definitely vote in for my song of the year...