Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Final month!

Had been eating Japanese food for 3 days in a short! Thanks to Astro's "1 day 5 meals"...but I think it's better cos I found my new love apart from steamboat nonetheless.

Good news~ Ms Shanta is sooooooooooooooooo kind enough to bestow us a 2nd chance to turn new leaf! We will be having make up test for test 2 next week! Ample of time to prepare...and this time I wanna get either A- or B/+, puhleaseeeeeeeee. What a relief. That's what I like about ADP. Can't get any more flexible than that.

And this time around, finally, I received my FIRST clubbing date of the year! Apparently my A lvls mates are gonna have some reunion party, of cos only applicable for those who can club. So we shall see. However, I'm not very keen on going that kinda places nowadays, just don't like thunderous beat volume and people cramming around in all sweaty. We shall see how then.

******

Did some ponder a while ago, I realised that I'm living like puppet these days. Or better say, parasite. Like when you ask favours from someone cos you really need them in exchange of their sarcasm. You befriended them because you want to but they will turn on and go about "well, if you don't do this and that and so and so...I shall perish you", it turns out that they might be having notion that I actually need them more than I want them. Plain silly of me. I'm reverting back to a 2nd childhood where I'm so scared of loneliness, I so in need of a playmate. Therefore, along the way, I picked up hopes that people put on me...eventually, I don't even have space to accomodate my own hopes. I grab hold on all the hopes and expectations people give me, I give up my own hopes. In the end I'm nothing, blank soul with a shell that living up to other people's expectations instead of mine. I have my resolution, my goal, my aim and my dream that I need to pursue too. Why not you people just give me a break? All the while I've been swollowing words that meant to be spoken out, my piece of mind but I hold back. I remain silence does not imply that you can cross my line and challenge my authority. I do so because I don't wish to stir up troubles and fights among us. I'm always the peacemaker, the coward, the clown and all. Those are all with my own reasons behind. I do things with reasons. In fact, what I need the most is only one word UNDERSTANDING. Easy ain't it?