Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hell~

I skipped college altogether today and slept until 6pm in the evening...I woke up completely tipsy and didn't know what time and where was I. Horrible. Missed Bodypump! So I went BodyJam again, damn today was the instructor's last day in Consplant so we played glitter all over the place. Every participant must shower with glitters! Then we danced like high school musical. So cute ^^

After BodyJam, I just carried on with Cardiodance cos the instructor is hot, haha. But very mean cos the dance steps were damn hard...I swear I almost vomit outta my life! So instructor divided us into 2 seperated groups and we do arcade streetdance. Haha. It's full of atmosphere. WHO SAYS EX CLASSES ONLY MEANT FOR AUNTIES EH?

Anyways, I hurt my knee during Cardiodance.....sorta being forced to do some pro skilled knee swaying step and ended up this state. It was nice nonetheless...