Sunday, October 28, 2007

Morning glory

Aiks...due to the fucked-up of bioclock. My whole night was rather...down the drain instead of mugging in for books. So, instead of rotting in front the world with only a screen, I went for morning walk/jog in the park nearby! Damn, that place is full of uncles and aunties but feel so good to shower myself in natural pythoncidere. You know it's much more better than going down the gym since that place is not an open air premise. Sighs, I'm getting claustrophobic edi.

I'm thinking of getting a prosumer or DSLR camera but I'm not close to intelligent to operate the latter. Guess I'll have to stick to the former one which deemed semi-pro. Hey, no one's perfect how can a person be REAL pro then? Ironic. I'm considering Fujifilm S6500SD or Nikon D40(DSLR) if I have enough $ I will opt for the latter but actually Fujifilm prosumer is the king of prosumer market. With manual zooming+semiauto focusing by twisting lens barrel, ISO 3200, Super HD CCD, 28mm lens...it's the best of its kind already la. A lot cheaper than D40 summore, about 100% of price difference haha. But both can take pro photos, just that DSLR you need alot customization like swapping lens over lens means you have to invest for a further few grands from time to time to upgrade your equipments and bulky :( but then fully manual means you can shoot whatever ways you want especially focusing part! Haiz dunno. I should start off with pro first I think before I flee to DSLR right?