Wednesday, October 03, 2007

bah!

I hate to start off my entry with profanities but do excuse me, FUCK!

Alright, I have not been in pink health for few consecutive days. Coughings, sneezings, jellyings and you name it la. It gets me so demoralized! I cannot even concentrate on my overdue tutorials and there comes new assignments and more tutorials. Life ain't that great without a complete rat race, isn't it? And I extremely hate it when my nose is filled with starchy yellowish fluid which I guess I won't have to explain any further what is it. I know it is heatiness and what can I do? I have tried a lot of remedies such as herbal tea, honey, apple cider/vinegar, bittergourd but it seems all to no avail and just so you know, it is becoming even starchy and gross than before. Eww.

Oh well, COM 110 is getting hell rubbish these days than it is not. I got super low marks for my Informative Speech written assignment only because I left out a trivial "central idea" section on the cover page. Fortunately, it costs me only 10% weightage, not much worries eh.

Hmmm....just consulted the "Uncle" who in charge of the well being of tenants, he is not the landlord anyways, and I am so shattered cos he said I won't be able to retrieve my 2 months deposit if I was to move out before December. No mitigation, no grace period, everything straight referring to the rigid contract. That's why I say, contract is made out of human as well and moreover it is just a piece of paper with some inks written. What's the big deal then? Not even for a freaking month. That being said, I am still not gonna stay for the December to come cos I'll be off for semester break that entire month. So it will be kind of wasted eventhough I do not terminate the contract. I am thinking of breaching the agreement since they gonna make it so stiff. They can jolly well deduct from my 2 months deposit for the December rental and then all I'll lose is only 1 month deposit (tentatively la)...ngeheheheh. The benefit of having a Plan B *snaps*. Either way, I've already forseen everything that will come along. Come what may, I shall rule them out one by one.

On an irrelevant note, I have learned to let go a lot of long kept thoughts and sentiments. Miraculously, I feel a lot lighter now, I don't know if it's just me. Suppressing them beneath isn't gonna work anyway before they get out of hands. Life does not always go with the flow, you will never know where the river branches to and where the obstacles ambushing and I believe I can live better by giving less damns. Not to say sealing it but just try not to think that much, you know our minds are very complicated, it is not just what psychology can explain but far beyond that. The more you think, the further you will go until a point of no return and you doom.

To certain someone, I do not know what you want from me but I cannot give it anymore. I will try to meet you up one day and give you what you are supposed to get and then take what I am supposed to get from you. You know what I mean. That's it for it. Don't give me anymore inside jokes or some kinda hinting that my pea brain cannot comprehend. If you have anything stifling in you about me, shoot right in my face for good. I don't like tossing turning game. Good day to you.

And yea, I will be bringing rifle gun to the nearest TMnet customer service centre in real soon. Behold.