Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Spontaneous

Michell text-ed me yesterday, telling me that apparently there's some misunderstanding between me and Max. It's like Max is accusing me for being possessive and taking things for granted but I am SERIOUSLY not. The other day I was asking them to accomplany me to MV for haircut cos I thought Mich might be interested in getting one also as it is done by Korean/Japanese stylist. On top of that I was gonna treat them as I promised cos of the RM 30's sticker incident, apparently Max's just got me wrong and thought of other thing. I know what's going on so needless to fathom my mind as everything is within my prediction before I made any conclusion out of it. I shan't disclose that much la but my intention is not what you've been thinking of lo...it's so sad that how you actually think of me :( Of cos, I know you won't gonna drive all the way to MV la...there's always a plan B you know? Being petty is not an issue at all. I just don't know how. I was damn sleepy after my COM 110 final finished at 7pm yesterday. Had dinner with Jas and zonked out at 9pm straight until 6:30 am today.

What more to whine, COM paper as usual, gone case. My speech part really suffered from rigid time constraint. The entire speech is so verbalized and dissolved! I think most of the sentences and vocabs are soooooooooo freaking weak and problematic. I studied quite a lot before that, like half a day?haha. Supposed to study in the library but as you know, group study wasn't just all about studying. In fact, we spent 70% of time talking craps. Bah, can't give shit already since it has already done. Just pray not to get less than B-

In any case, Jas called me just now asking for a K-ing session at Neway nearby and I went, together with Sheryl as well. They were so spontaneous, I was having my lunch and they called then went to Neway had 2nd round of lunch again...and I guess my jogging session this morning in the park has gone waste again. haha! It feels so good to get up early in the morning and go to the park. Let the morning breeze and air slap into your face. I don't know if it's just me but it definitely does more than refreshing. Good way to start off a day! I know it sounds very uncle-ish as the park mostly occupied by veterans but why give damn? Indoor gym is way behind this. I can't stand it everytime they blast the aircon to full volume as if the electricity is provided free, just fucks up my respiratory system badly as in choking my breath with freezing air. Hope they can actually realise it.

*****


Randomness



Madness



Stoic looking me and happy them

*****

Jas is officially merdeka but me hasn't, Calculus II paper on Thursday is soooooooooooooooooooooooo dead. Kill me.

And I still have no idea whether to register for English Literature next sem or not. Part of me wanna do it because the class will be fun with Ms Kalai and the old gang, part of me not because I sucks in this kinda artsy analytic subject, moreover it's ENGLISH Literature, definitely not my forte as I hardly turn on by English reading materials these days. Anyways, I'll have to find out whether it is transferrable to my uni or not since it is such an rare subject under AUP. We are kinda firing an petition to Ms Terry to start the class next sem cos usually they won't cater to student unless upon request. I'm seriously planning to raise another petition for French class. lol.