Wednesday, October 10, 2007

TMD

Walao eh...it's all epiphany!

My instinct was right, in fact very accurate. I got a disheartening "C" for Calculus test II. I am so so so sad and emo. I knoe I haven't been working my ass off on test 2 but the questions are mostly direct and fairly do-able except for the last one. If I didn't screw the last question, I could have got an "B" or "B+". Damn sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many careless mistakes, Miss Shanta approach me with her rather curious tone asking, "what's wrong with you Kok Whei!". Fuck wei, moment of blank and shattering 2000 X :(

Now I need 23 out of 40 marks for my final in order to remain in B's band. Sien. Cannot slack anymore this time.

Oh yea, on a brighter note, I'll be bringing balloon for my COM 110 presentation visual aid, thought of bringng jelly as well but can't seem to find any to my need. I need jelly who resembles fats so that I can mock up a liposuction process. And it has to be big piece enough to be persuasive.

Anyways, my day is spoiled by my result. Now I feel so sleepy, I wish I can kiss myself a lullaby goodbye and sleep forever.

PS : I wonder why Miss Shanta is so efficient when it comes marking our tests. Apparently I think she has no life. We got back the test result right on the following day after the test. How instant is that?!