Friday, October 19, 2007

A Night Out


Danny, me and Dash
*****

Finally I got to club after the last one I've ever had since last year in Ruums or The Loft which I kinda forgotten for good. 10 freaking months to be exact. The intensity is no longer around as I realised that I'm approaching the level of grey and old. Those musics were not that familiar to me anymore cos I hardly follow on RnBs these days. But still I could manage to dance for 2 hours straight with alcohol shot in minima. I started to dislike the taste of JD nowadays. I don't like the sweetness, too artificial and tasted like some kinda chemical substance. I didn't drink much like I usually do, I took mixed JD, Beers -_-, 1 shot of tequila and 1 shot of flavoured vodka. No feeling AT ALL and not even close to getting tipsy. Kinda hate ladies night, tonnes of bimbos with their himbos. Literally. It's nothing better than Thai Club. I rather spend my time doing fine dining if I were to choose between clubbing and that. Like I said, I'm old enough. I can't manage to assimilate myself with the youth scene and night life today which I dare to say I prefer to read books whilst sipping a cuppa atas quality tea or coffee on a breezy balcony overlooking the panoramic view of neighbourhood cum city skyscrapers. That I long for peacefulness. A moment where I can ponder, introspect and chew over some after dinner topics related to the vicissitudes of life. Oh I'm so obsessed with Malaysiana books. So in love with local author. Their writing can be so light hearted and blithesome! Not forgetting, usage of language is simple and compact specifically caters to the locals unlike international writings always having chunk of big words and jargons. Well, I think I'm kinda good at digressing a lot. Anyways, I went to Maison. No doubt, it was nice to club with Danny, Hazree, Dashni, Vinodh and all the machas! Oh well, some other old kakis are missing though, Steph is rottening away in Nilai, Dom and Kei are not very keen nowadays, Eunique went M.I.A, Samsul got no more time for friends on top of his girlfriend, Susan went back Korea, Cheryll left to US, Terence leaving to Oz...and the rests are all scattered around Klang Valley with their own valid reasons to ffk last minute. Hmm, not like they care also.

By the way, I had a very spontaneous session of impromptu speech today. It was unexpected and impressively, I fucked it up so bad! Topics were to be chosen randomly by draw-lot. It all depends on luck anyways. So my luck wasn't available that time, thus gotten an effing misleading topic which by myself, I didn't understand what is it about. TABLOIDS.....*paused for 5 seconds, took a deep breath* Felt like rupturing the slip of paper into a puddle of soggy pulps and call it an end. You tell me, with only 5 stingy minutes to prepare for the entire long winded 5 minutes speech, it's like asking me to force a few grands of cash out of pocket in 5 minutes. Impossible. Sad to say, whole class was kinda screwed up! Impromptu speech is like a time bomb or mines ambushing somewhere not known to you. Like you will never know what kinda fucking fuck up topic you will get at the end of the day of your presentation to pwnnn you out nicely in the school of manner. That's not the worst yet, special occasion/commemorative speech due next Tuesday, Calculus make up test might fall on the same day as well. I'm seriously thinking of pouring a 50% concentration of Acid on me, just feel like melting away and evaporate from the realm of rat racing.

Have been lost track on Calculus as well. The final topic is earth-shattering-ly complicated. Can you imagine an algebraic equation can actually be sketched into a love-shaped polar graph? More artsy-fartsy graphs along the way, I've seen all sorts of flowerish shapes graphs around. Nope, they don't seem to enlighten me in the sense that a predisposition of traumatic psychological state is being highly expected out of it. Meanwhile, no matter how hard I scratch my head, I just can't get the picture of those assorted 3D graphs albeit we've learnt parabola and hyperbola since ages ago. Things just fried up to burn. Now I know, shits really happen!

sien-ness.

ps : Oh ya, does anyone knows how to get rid of thunder hips? i'm so disheartened cos no matter how hard I work on my lower bowel, it just won't shed off a single molecule of all the fatty substances! Upper body is exceptionally fine enough to see the difference but hips, thighs, calves! Feel like going to liposuction already! I look so freaking dumpy pail-liked in jeans or whatever fitted attires with the non-existence of vertically expansion. Maybe I should seriously think of doing cosmetic surgery, first of all liposuction then bone lengthening and next gastric bypass and lastly double up my cacat-ed eyelids and finally rhinoplasty and ultimate finally hair transplant. Basically an extreme make over or better off, just swap my head with Lee Hom's! Now, don't you wanna roll your eyes so bad?