Friday, October 12, 2007

Done!

I was practically lack of sleep since the beginning of the week! Tutorial demi tutorial, assignment demi assignment and worst of all, persuasive speech's presentation! Yesterday I totally on caffeine shot and barely able to close my eyes shut. At the same time nothing was done on my speech rehearsal also since I was busying watching clips from YouTube, the one which allows you to broadcast yourself, remember?

So this morning things were really spontaneous! It seems that I had just gone through my impromptu speech. Luckily I did not screw my speech presentation apart from the fact that I got super time contraint! When Ms Kalai raised her hand to signal for the last minute, I was still talking on the first point which made me rocketed the my second point and conclusion. Fortunately, I did quite well for that. It's an individual presentation and heck we were like bunch of aliens in father's suits walking in college! And I hate the fact that I still need my formal suit for impromptu speech on next week! Shite! I'm so gonna chickened so bad. My balloon and Michael Jackson parts were the highlight of the entire presentation. I got full marks for attention getter! Unbelievable.

So after the rather tensed up presentation we just went to McD and chit chat...rambled for 2 hours with Jasmine, Nagen, Ben, MJ, Ariun and Darren. Hell, COM 110's students are really chatty can? Btw, Molly is gonna do her speech next week on "sexual education"...can't wait to see!

Aiks...kena ffk by rabbit :(

Selamat Hari Raya to all the muslims! Don't forget my kuih-muih k?

Alrite, gotta nap or sleep for the night, I'm not sure, not that time sensitive anymore, biological clock fucks up on me.