Friday, March 10, 2006

all about sux

Econs test today = sux

IELTS speaking test = sux

Rommie and his fren Jason = sux+sux + 2sux = sux(2+2) =4sux -_-

TRISTAN AND ISOLDE = Marvellous and nice!!!Go watch!!!Recommended!!!

.....nothing else to write due to severe tiredness (went to Pyramid--Sg Wang/Low Yat--Pyramid again until 10 sumthin oso haven't eat yet.Bought many groceries,and to save money have to buy the cut-cost-budget-wise mono mic. instead the RM89's Panasonic's premium stereo mic(i bought the ciplak mic with single earpiece only RM16),helped sis. to buy the BT dongle that cost a bomb like Rm69 where I told her she then told she can get for like RM50 only in JB.Walaoeh,I travel all the way to Low Yat.....then sacrificed my long-awaited stereo mic juz to save up some cost to subsidise that BT dongle...T_T...now gotta bear wif the cheapskate mono mic and earpiece...whatsoever...as if i'm going to record some high quality voice or music into my com...well maybe juz use occasionally like chat with frens on Skype or MSN lor...other than that I think not much of use afterall!If wanna record my nice and powerful voice using high quality mic. I think can only go for professional studios and ask for a record contract and sing in the studio room and get an album release,aha!As if I blardy care...

I can't stand this person called Jason keep on coming to my room and play PC game and the volume of it is juz beyond what I can stand for...

Watch out,I gotta piss u off soon...

Fuk cheebye!


Tristan?!Me ah?