Friday, March 03, 2006

Fun With Dick And Jane

Went to KLCC watched the Fun With Dick And Jane in very rushing of time cis ppl scared of traffic jam...

What can I say about this movie,average and mediocre,not what I'm expecting for afterall cos I thought the preview of it looks quite amusing.Anyway the burst out laughness rate is really low cos nothing really to make me lift my cheek...and I hate Jim Carrey anyway.Lame joker with stupid not-so-funny-but-he-thinks-might-be-funny expressions and actions.*yawn*

Last Thursday oso watched Big Momma House 2 with Andrew and KC ,it's interesting and able to relief tension.As you can see the Big Momma herself looks really funny and amusing even if she dun do anything...despite its childishness,the rest are ok.

I oficially move to new room on Thursday.The room is nice wif beautiful birdview of the lagoon and some panoramic view of the Sunway city esp. Pyramid and those hotel(can see KLCC and KL tower too!!!).It's a quiet unit but wif a housemate that actually smoke,but who cares as long as I shut my door.

Talk about my roommate,he's a Malay from Port Dickson.Quite frenly and open minded unlike the typical Malays.Jz that his master of English still a bit limited as often I have pull up my ear to hear him clearly and understand what he says.Haha!But he's ok lah...at least he dun disturb me while I'm studying!He'll considerately plug on earpiece when I started to study...!hehe!

Nothing much happened this week as usual flooded with tests,quizzes and assignments.So as for the week to come(P.Math and Law test all coincidently falls on Tuesday.....it's utterly killing my mental operation!)

Fuck!

Btw,hostel connection is down currently due to unforeseen circumstances and I oso haven't reactivate my connection after I move room...

About the port,still have to discuss wif rommie how to work it out,sienz!