Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I'm nerd...

Look ma,I'm so hardworking now,no more fooling around:

*-_-* I borrowed 7 books today from the library.Does it means that it's a good attempt on the beginning whatsoever?

I will try my hardest to plough through every single word written in those books and of course understanding plays a crucial part too.So,only with the fusion of those 2 elements will be able to born a excellent cum shining AS result's slip right?

That's my secret recipe,people!

Try at your own risk...but mind YOU that the possibility that it'll works is 0.9999 as the remaining will have depend on you own LUCK as the old cliche saying "success is by 99% of effort and plus on 1% of luck".

Whoever wants the ready-made one can e-mail me.100% fresh and hot serving!

For further enquiries,pls contact 012-7XX XXX8

Wuahahaha...-_-

BYE~!