Friday, March 17, 2006

A moment like that

"...Ng Kok Whei!"...while waiting in the quarantine classroom,a thunderous voice called out my name.The next thing I know I was already outside of the gallow(yes,the classroom where the examiner waited inside to give each of us judgement).My palm was like chilling and sweating non stop out of my control!The time has yet to stop!!!

Susan came out,nvm,the next was Izra.After Izra,".....!".IT'S ME!!!!!MY TURN!!!

I was like sooo overwhelm while looking at my friends that waited for their turn to be called.And then after waved for farewell,I was then sitting in front of the examiner.She's a Punjabi lady which speaks British accent(like those in the listening test!Exactly same...tht's it!!!It's her!!!).OMG.They gonna hang me soon!!!

Then she started to throw many questions to me like How's ur life?What's the college u r stuying at?How do u find ur course?Do you think many Malaysian taking the same course as you?(I think I'd flown out of the topic in this question!) Do you like to collect any particular thing?What kind of things do you think is popular among your country to be collected?Let's talk about noise!How do you find the noises in the area u r staying,issit particularly noisy there?How does it affect you?Is there any particular noise that you like or dislike the most(wtf issit am I suppose to say,"yes!I like the toilet bowl flushing sound very much cos it reliefs my constipation?!)Holy craps!

Task 2 was also crappy,"describe the things that you bought that you were unhappy of..."WTF again is this?!!!

Well, I actually missed out the last part of this task which asking me something like do I still feel the same for THAT thing I bought now.Luckily,she asked me that question rite after when I think I finished the task 2 without my noticing summore.I was like after that task then saw that left out part!!!Oh gosh...thx lady!

Then the third one she asked me something related to the task 2's topic all pertaining to after-sale's services in my country and then how do you think that aftersale's services provide by small shops and bigger markets(Market?I dun even know wat kind of market as I dun take the supermarket for example at all,instead I took like SONY,Samsung after-sale's services as examples!Dunno rite or wrong oso!)Fuck!!!I hate comparison...but I chunked my answer for the last part until she said stop I still add on another 2 lines to end my speech :O


In a nutshell,I think my answers are not coherence ths time,as for fluency all I can say is this is not the thing I can control and I noe my limit on my fluency so just let it be(well,it sux to max though :(... )...Generally,my vocab power is weak,I'm lack of general knowledge,my answer all like came out unorganising and wrong.The thing I hate the most on me was,why can't I spoke the way like I normally do?Istead keep on stumbling and suffered from temporary of IMPEDIMENT!!!Argh...this can drives me to grave man!I should have take TOEFL at first place rite?Cos it's lot more easier than this...

*sigh* for British education style."The tougher means the quality is higher..."

That's the conclusion I derived from their way of system.No motivation or discovery- based teaching in general.How sad!Compare to American...(dun wish to compare anymore,u'll find it on ur owm someday!)

LiFe!

GoeS!

On!

Oh,shit!Again reminds me of the IELTS is still going on until tomorrow where I'll be having my remaining listening,reading and WRITING