Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I so wanna reprimand U!

Take a lounge first...

*gasp*

let me begin now,

I was very annoyed by one of my fren's talking on MSN yesterday.
It's so provocative and then exasperative in some way.No matter how,u'll still feel unhappy with this kinda statement made to u.But in my case I dun mind cos I'm a happy VIRGIN BOY,I must proclaim and shout out now!

What's wrong then?

This very fren of mine out of nowhere telling me that remain in virgin at this very age of mine is a disgrace and embarassing to say.Bummer man!What's wrong again?(fyi:he has lost his virginity to a girl during his sweet 16)

Well,follow on,he kept on bragging about he has lost his very divine virginity.Hah!Who cares?I'm not interested in this issue of YOU!Save ur breath then...Mr. D.

At first,although he smoke,drink,rebel,pai kia look,rude,vulgar,cacodaemon,astrayed,bordered,out of mind...but he's afterall consider quite helpful in some way which I think It's utterly pointless to say it here now.Of late,he's getting worse and gone berserk yesterday which really swept my feet off by his those stupid foolish false statements.I can't think of anything that can be more stupidest than this...I so wanna laugh lor!

He's juz those kinda typical spoilt child studying in those well-known aristocrat's colleges somewhere in PJ area which renown as full time party king...and others you name it!

I mean no point to brag about ur virginity here as to how early u've lost it.Everyone will have to go through this process somehow,it's juz a matter of earlier or later.As for this kinda promiscuous adolescent sex,I personally not encourage but it's different topic from premarital sex.Those ppl juz feel that they are a MAN now after they finished penetrating a girls "safeguard".I beg ur pardon...I so wanna cachinnate now...*clear throat"...wuahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahhaha(5 minutes continuously!)...IF u think so,please lah!Go to brain wash for 60000000 times can?Are you sicko?To think that this can make u as a real man,well maybe can fabricate you with the "shell" of a man but without the soul and spirit of their essence exist.C'mon you can only be MCP,tht's what my instinct told me!Make a piece of note in ur mind,as to how far u've been and experience judging from ur this immature age and foolish thinking?

Therefore,my advice will be dun keep on going around and telling ppl that u've lost ur virginity and u r a perfect man now.Sure ppl will shoot u back wif unpleasant words that might dampen ur hyper-optimistic-lost-of-virginity's spirit!
Dun make a fool on urself that as if u really understand every single detail about SEX...in fact u don't until u mature enough,BOY!All u noe is a "stick" penetrate "loophole",petting and all sorts of physically contact.Not the spiritual one,do u noe this is very important too?Well,certainly u dun even now wtf I'm spouting here cos u r as simple minded as an amoeba...can't be more simpler then!

Although both of you done ur business with both's consent but u all are not mature enough to know what u r doing.Yes,you can tell me that u'll bear the responsibility,u enjoy the temporary excitement,u understand more about sex after that,whatsoever...I'll say,"man,stop ur craps.U ain't old enough for this and u dunno what u've done so far..."The only thing I can think of is u r humiliating the girl indirectly by invading her virginity and the girl are then so naively offer off her precious virginity...so fool!Be sober of what u r doing and open ur eyes wider!...What responsibility can u bear?All u'll do is realise that u both had been mesmerised by the temporary excitement that u shouldn't have done it at first place.Bewildered by the lust that came spontaneouly.Now u can further contribute to the child abortion rate in society.Go for psycho-counselling...elope as far as u can!!!Sell off ur prospective and bright future then!Ok,maybe it's too much but these are all the possibility outcome u may encounter.Prevention is better than cure right?

Don't ever cry over spilt milk and no point of feeling remorseful at all...

U may be proud of it but when u grow to be more mature,what u'd done in past is juz a foolish doing which u don't even wanna reminisce back at all.It's phobia.It's trauma!

Seriously,pls take my advice,respect the opposite sex!

Don't ravage their integrity as a intellectual person!

Girls that have lost their virginity b4 marriage to anonymous or some puppy love companion,to certain extent,they're more grow up and glamourous since they consider themselves as a ideal woman...but all I can say that their thinking will most probably remain in a very immature state that they can't even realise.Come to think of it,is it worth while for this kinda puppy love which true love doesn't exist.Lovey dovey for eternity...tht's more practical I'll say,engage in sexual intercourse only if u feel that u r mature enough and sober.Higgledy-piggledy love just treat it as hmm...some sort of dessert...taste the sweetness but don't be too addicted or else u'll have to suffer from the negative consequences.

Get things clear now,Mr. DoXXXXX,I dun wanna waste my breath talk to a brat kid like u which feign that u noe the true essence of sex.We all noe better than u what exactly we should rate u.And obviously u dunno a fuck about sex,all u know is erotic without the soul and sensation!All u noe is purely on body contact.Where u raid the labia with ur dangly genital.That's it for all u have!Read more and study more...u'll noe better!

Smoking and drinking are spermicidal!For sake of ur future offspring and to ensure with the best breed,wake up and reduce the amount of tobacco and alcohol consuming...better late than never!

I'm kinda wasting my time to write this referring to a person that so stingy to take glance on this abstruse posting.He won't noe.So let's juz watch wat'll happen next...

*Sign off*

ps.come and confront wif me for all u want if u really happen to miraculously browsed my blog.This is completely and absolutely meant for you this kinda person.Alas,I won't feel guilty,sorry,remorse whatsoever!As I said,I did this out of my conscience and conciousness.I'm glad that I'm wise and mature than u,kiddy!Kudos to ur mum which so capable enough to produce such a 'OBEDIENT' brat like u.

Shame and sad...

Summore dare to say ur mum permitted u to do that.Premature sex,my ass man!

U totally deserve for my condemn and reprimand without single doubt!

ppps.Oh yea,U said that I dun have lust.Well,maybe u have more lust than me cos ur imaginary power is so great but I have to tell u that ur lust is dirty,cheap and old-school.Save it for urself then...the best way for u to control the flood gate of ur lust is to practice abstinence as what we'd learned from MORAL STUDIES that could be so essential for u and it's specially made for u too!Feel proud now?!

Ironic fella.

*giggles and sneers*