Sunday, March 05, 2006

You scored as Psychology. You should be a Psychology major!

Psychology

100%

Biology

92%

Sociology

92%

Engineering

83%

Anthropology

83%

Theater

75%

Journalism

75%

Linguistics

75%

Chemistry

67%

English

58%

Mathematics

58%

Art

58%

Dance

50%

Philosophy

42%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com






Ahaha!Psychology is so accurate,Biology however too much memorizing like law,arghh Maths and Chemistry y so low!!!So sad for them!!!

Arts are out!

Wtf is philosophy about?Any good prospect for me in future?

Anys,i wanna venture in Psychology juz that my parents won't allow,sigh!

Anthro and socio are my childhood ambitions but they're not practical though!

By the way,today is my last teenager range birthday.Yeah I noe I'm old.I'm 19.The last '-teen' to have.Next year,will be 20 aka 'ty-ager'!!!

Can't believe I'm that old!I still thought that I'm 16 yesterday...today woke up already 19.Time really flies rapidly!

However,I'm still da same old immature me that refuse to grow up like what S.H.E sang in their latest hit!

"....wo bu xiang wo bu xiang bu xiang zhang da~"(I don't wanna x 3,grow up!)

Farewell my teenager life.

Ode to my coming 2x,3x,4x....ranges!

*whimper*