Wednesday, March 01, 2006

New room

KNow what?

I moved all my stuffs to Block B all on my own since afternoon until late night with the assistance of only a pathetic tiny trolley -_-...

My new roommie is going to be a Malay guy from MUFY but haven't got chance to see hin yet...

Damn tiring and still in the mid. of illness!GAh!

Then late evening my Block A's hsemate called out for dinner but I actually ate a bit edi juz now...but they said it's the last for me(I'm staying at that unit for a last day on today...).So must go lah...

Came back from dinner again borrowed trolley from guard and started to move my stuffs to block B again...supposingly my hsemates are going to help up me but turned out that they fell prey to the DOTA addiction and left me there alone...ma de...such buddies they were!But can't blame them oso cos they do not bound to help me either...it's my own matter!And then they said I left them cruelty,huh?Am i going to die or leave to further place?It's just Block B lah man,c'mon ok!

Then late night after I washed away my hard day with shower,finally settled down started to talk crap and cock...esp things concern the very extreme looking ladies in our college,lol,burst out like hell!

Talk until midnight then realised tomorrow got law test ahhhhh!

Have to call it a day lah!Chao to study edi...

But then YY and KK really save our day!

(*.*)?