Friday, March 24, 2006

Moolahs!!!

Suffering from severe buslag now due to the 4 hours of bus journey back to home sweet home!

JB smells so nice than anything.I wanna kiss the land of JB once again!Let me embrace it eventhough I'll only stay for 2 days. -_-

Well,the water quality in JB is certainly better than Sunway,at least it won't causes annoying dryness and fly-away effect on ur so healthy hair...JB rox~

Ah,feel like wanna talk shits lately,dunno y?Over tension?Blah...

My god,tell me how should I star my As revision?Which to start 1st?Law,Econs,Maths?

Law--->life threatening(brain cells killing effect)!

Man,I juz realise that there's so many anonymous random people in the college who really think that they deserve my little acknowledgement of their presence.Shit man!So what if u dress up like a full time hooker or prostitute?Means u r standing out in crowd?Hah,let me wake u up from ur fantasy first of all!U r totally wrong,buahaha!There are plenty of them which dressed up similarly to ur dress-up taste...I so wanna laugh!Being different now?Tell me u r different from the others juz bcos u got a better so called "fashion sense"...In fact,u r trivial to me guys/gals!So what being nerdy?At least can save up the hassle to mix-match our outfits,ornaments and hey,we enjoy our moolahs on better thing unlike u all,fabrics and alcohol...hmm...powder!!!Haha...laugh at urself b4 the others have even a insignificant chance to realise about it...loser!

Dun be too ya-ya and arrogant,u r nothing in my eyes!I won't even bother to take a little glance at ur BIG effort!So if all the people feels the same as me,what's the point for u to continue on ur effort?Y try to be somebody else in order to get attention and eye-candy?So lame fake ass...

Be urself,it's just so easy peasy...be natural!At least in terms of personality,rite?

We dun want another stereotype nor the shadow of others shaded on you,forever!

You are still you,no one else can be you!