Sunday, March 05, 2006

Ignorance?

The 3 white spots of ulcers in my mouth are really killing me with perpetually pains.Fuck it!I can't even gobble up spicy food and much it freely using my lips(now that I know lips are so precious before u gotta chew on any foods T_T...).Fyi,the worse part of ulcer falls on my upper lip where it keeps on rubbing with plague and tooth whenever I attempt to open and shut my mouth.Curse the heaty fairy!

Some says "Ignorance is bliss"...yea sometimes it may works on certain kind of situation but not all.

This can be a very powerful and harmful weapon on the fragile and vulnerable heart of people.

People needs certain level of attention somehow.And it's not hard to do that to people where juz some verbal action will be a good deed on them.They'll certainly cherish it though for you it might be inferior.

You juz can't avoid it sometimes.

Pay more attention to the people around you.They are not trivial in this community.Juz that they not socialize enough and they may not good at communicating.It doesn't diminishes their right to be deserved for more attention.They are juz normal people like us which needs extra moisture,replenish,pamper,invitation and so on.A small deed from you may enlighten their day with blissfulness and cheerfulness.

Be good to them from now on.

Or else you'll be suffered from the consequences one day yourself.

Whatever the same old cliche here as 'Life goes on...'

*polite smile then rolling eyes*