Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Birthday suit

Ok this month is kinda sucky month as we got only sesame of time to prepare for the coming mock AS and actual AS which comes one after another...fuck!

Well,what to say juz celebrated my last teenager birthday in KL for the first time without my frens in JB and of course my beloved family beside me.Felt so being left out alone.Hmm,but come to think about it that,it is only a birthday.It makes no difference from other days as life still gotta goes on rite?

This birthday still squeezing my brain juice to think of what kinda present should I reward myself?

Any suggestion?

My options are:
1.Save more money for future purposes(my US trip ah!!!!)
2.Have myself a Fitness First membership(a bit wasted for someone like me rite?fine!)
3.What about a tongue piercing which I wanted to do long time ago(scared leh!painful than tattoo...IMO)
4.Juz settle with a ring(in my sense,not the engage ring lah!is a last teenager birthday commemoration ring which only me knows the meaning of it...well u it's impossibe to find a last-teenager-birthday-ring in the market rite?)
5.Buy some nice ornaments from Philosophy sounds good oso,dangling chain bangle ala Gothic style?Whatsoever...
6.Wow,saw one Polo RL's checker button short sleeves shirt in KLCC,sooo fab. but obviously it'll burnt my pocket with holes.3.6/Topman/Zara/Izzue.com should be better option gua...T_T
7.Maybe I should've change my normal style to a more intellectual way such as,let's see,how about a Parker fountain pen which can train a person to steep in the feeling of being a Executive director with signature power which can juz sign off and that's it a billion $ matter of business...woohoo!But can't write fast though given that it's not some sort of ball pen which can rolls on in rapid speed when lecturer's notes gone beyond my speed limit...anyways...still gotta buy the refill ink which in bottle form -_-where have to pump the ink into the pen.Juz imagine the inks spill all over or accidentally spilled to everywhere and caused a massive mess to ur notes and worse to worse,precious tee!!!Bah!(oh yeah the unsmoothness of fountain pen often caused me for goosebumping which I dunno why?!)

Enough of it...I think I'm juz too greedy to decide cos spoilt by the coices I have.

Ok,moving on...

My roommie started to try my patience as his this 'Jason' of fren keep on coming to my room to chat with him about their boring football mantra and then making stupid noises and effing cheering during the conversation which can be really annoying since Im half way through bucking up for my AS exam...and his fren is staying the high end single room with the divine BALCONY.My suggestion is why dun the 2 of them juz get their ass off this tiny sharing room and fuck off to his spacious single room to do their business for all that I care if they wanna fuck each other inside,smoke,jump off the building together,masturbate!Juz dun disturb me ok?Thy need peace...well juz fuck off my way!

Today I got this little present that I received from my classmates which happens to be a Nike dri-fit's tee.I've no idea why they choose the one printed with Henry Thiery potrait on it as I'm not a hardcore soccer fan here unlike the majority of guys in the college.Y can't they talk about other things bside soccer.Do they know what they actually want?*sigh*And certainly that is not the yardstick to measure a person's manlihood ok?For those that only support the stereotype please take note here.Yes,back to the topic,I like the tee soo much,thx all my A1 classmates here!

Anys,the tee is nice and I like the design but not bcos of the existence Henry Thiery for sure,haha,no offence ok?thnx anyways!

And dear Jessica gave me one very CULTURAL looking multiframes-in-one glass made photo frame which unfortunately looks like the one I'd seen from 5 dollars shop.I mean nothing Jess.Thnx for ur EFFORT anyway!I APPRECIATE sooooooooooo much that words can't even describe ok?Maybe the movie tic. as Bday gift was a better option in earlier...oops!

Again,sorry to those in JB that thinking I'll be coming back for Bday celebration on Saturday as Charles had misunderstood my words.I din plan to going back at first place at all.Sorry guys!But I'll be coming back after the week where IELTS exam held.Get ready with my presents by that time k?haha...my cliche"Is the heart that matter the most" lah!...So if sommeone willing to sponsor a iPOD NANO will be a GREAT HEARTED person which full of sincerity.I'll be most gladful then...whatever,it's craps as USUAL :p !Dying to go Cheung K wif u guys...so long din show my potential edi lah!Will it be rusty I wonder...

Ok,well,I actually intend to post some more pics,too bad there's some technical problems here subject matter to the fault of THE SUNWAY MONASH CONDO HOSTEL MANAGEMENT...the connection has been down consecutively for few days.Now the problem still hasn't completely fix yet as the connection is still very unstable and then for unknown reason that I can't seem to upload any pics here...nor other websites!Sux!

Fix it a.s.a.p or else I'll show u all my bugging ability soon!

Tada!



Look at that Henry Thiery printing!!!So conspicuous!