Thursday, March 16, 2006

A moment like this

Did our AIDS presentation on Moral Studies today and received a lot of compliments by Ms. Lee.Although we din actually grabbed the audiences attention but at least we'd try our best and maximised our effort.

Thx everyone : Terence,Jerri,Isaac,Juliana,Lina,Stephanie,Khim May!!!

Recently the sky keep on weeping and the weather really doesn't turns me on at all.Sad to see that how's the sky looks like every afternoon,never fails to rain!

I did my 2nd IELTS speaking practice today for the one last time before I go for the actual one on tomorrow!I'm so damn nervous and tension as my Lecturer said my speaking band was only at Band 6.0-6.5 range. @.@
But still better than what I'd thought earlier which was Band 5.0-5.5. *.*

Today nearly being thrown into condo's swimming pool by my classmates as all of them went for swimming today and when I happened to past by after Moral Studies and dropped by to say hi to them.They actually asked me to remove all my handphones and bags.Where they'd already stood by and grabbed my hands to throw me into the pool!!!Mahai!!!I dun swim well ok?!What if I drowned or sicked after that?My speaking test will perish then...

So I actually give them excuse that I had to go back to change up first then come down again but in fact I don't intend to go down at all afterthat.Guess what?They(Vid.,Dom,Susan) bravely came up and bang my room door and I was being force-pulled to the shower room and drenched by cold water!!!And got flu after that...fuck!Try to do that again...u wait!

My speaking test tomorrow and reading,listening,writing test on Saturday again echoed in my brain.How can I don't remember there's a divine speaking test tomorrow?Yes I very much care about it!Nah,since I always believe in my English Proficiency,so I don't wish to doubt by the IELTS!
Duh...!

This Saturday night going to Sepang for the DJ Tiesto party with classmates.Good to relief some tension after IELTS and b4 AS exam.Although,I din do much preparation even but just get some place to let go off tension do no harm rite?Tell me it's rite ok.....?I don't do clubbing often though...

Sunday I'll be going to Lee Hom's party at the stone throw away Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach...admission is free but u gotta have the admission pass.(if u bought the album!).Anyway,not really into Lee Hom's music style but since it's so near,just go and join the crowd.....heehee!

Again my IELTS' ego is there to remind me of the test again...

Ciao!