Wednesday, March 15, 2006

When the going get tough...

It's been soooo busy over this week.

1.Law test(as usual!)
2.3 Law assignments(normal lah!)
3.Constant of Math tutorials
4.Moral Studies Presentation(preperations and presentation)

So I was like,keep on writing essays everyday which never failed to have each eassay shoot up to at least for a page of 3...so lame!

Juz got back my IELTS writing tasks and then so astonished for the result I get,Band 5.5 ONLY!!!WTF!

Gotta repeat my sucky speaking test tomorrow as another practice before the actual test on coming Friday...tension man!

Juz knew that next week gotta take charge of sitting in the CCC(CHinese Cultural Club)booth for induction day.Damn lame rite?Actually I only planned to join the musical instrument lesson but I went on the wrong timing when they were having committee election.For nothing bring dragged as one of their member and have to be the co-leader for musical instrument section instead being a apprentice!

Time flies,another 3 weeks gotta sit for AS mock exam!!!So tension and stressful...

I dun wish to flunk any of my papers especially when think of my parents have to fork out so much for my education and hostel fees...

If I flunked and then re-take sure have to waste my time and parents' money again...

Life.