Tuesday, May 30, 2006

ALl I Have To Do Is Dream...

Wow,miraculously,I had dreams for 2 consecutive days already!

Yesterday's one was kinda unorganised and peculiar.

I dreamt I was in the library,but the library wasn't that one in our college,for hell I dun even know which library is it that I was "in".

There,I saw Stephanie,Terence,Khim May,Doreen,some THOL librarians and many other random peoples around which look familiar to me(I'd met them b4 long time ago but I dun even know them personally...some are from my tuition classes,some are from my working places and some are my primary schoolmates,some are even my collegemates which I don't really aquaintance with them deep).

Then,I sat down at a corner and suddenly heard someone beside me blasting with the radio that I assume he brought it into the library and the song he was playing was Jay Chou's song but I dunno the title for it.Of cos,he is not suppose to blast the volume in library,therefore,I tried to warn him and attempted to turn down the volume for him.I hit the wrong button instead,then he finally realised and tried to lower the vomume himself but the radio seems to be out of control and keep on increase the volume instead of the other way round.Thus,formed a havoc in the library and the librarian came,then the problem solved after that but I dunno how they solved it.

After for a while,again,I chose another quiet corner and settle down in front of a big table with Steph.,Terence,Khim May,Darrel(a vy not familiar fren...-_-) and an anonymous stranger(a girl).I sat beside the girl and facing Darrel.I took out my law books and then afterward I heard Terence asking me to go to Sg. Wang tonight by cab,K.May and Steph. are coming along also.I hesitated and told him I might not make it cos I'll be having an appointment with my housemate(cos he's gonna leave the college after A-Levels...yea...it's Andrew that I'm mentioning).But then,out of sudden,Steph. decides to go KLCC instead then I told her unless she comes and fetch us or else I won't go...then the matter rest here and no further -_-

The next thing I knew is,Terence,K.May and Steph. were no longer sitting with me,left Darrel and the girl.Darrel was holding a cigarette in his mouth where he's not suppose to do so in the library.But I didn't talk to him and the girl through out the entire dream.

Subsequently,the library's going to call it a day and I saw all the staffs talking to each other in Hokkien and other dialects which I couldn't remember much.

The dream went off like this and I was awakened by my roommie's voice cos he was doing monologue rehearsing on his presentation today.It annoyed me but since he had informed to me last night,I shall accept it as an once-and-for-all's situation.