Saturday, May 13, 2006

Beautifully Disintegrated

Recently got totally no exams mood at all although it's only few days away.Dunno y or maybe bcos I'd exhausted them during mock times?Ah,beat me lah!For hell reason I'd know like this...Life goes on...the most I'll just "pia" myself to death for the days to come before exam lor!Just how much I'll lose from it huh?The most just flunk the paper...nothing could be worse than that right?On top of that,maybe a passing grade will do?Man,I'm so not gonna believe this...procrastinating!Law is really a subject from hell...I rather stare at a lifeless stone than ploughing thru the legal text book.Just so big turn off for me...I'm by no means sure that this is the right subject I've taken so far!Rather be a victim of Accounting or Further Maths instead...at least can fail with honor.Does it makes sense?Alright,my head is spinning now...*&(&(^#%$^...damn!

Just realised that it's been quite long since the last time I posted any photos.Anyhow,some pics to spice up my boring blog here...


Just another random capture of Bangsar's night scene.Was hoping to get some random sportscars captured under my lens but then turned out to be a shabby lao pok car instead.Yea,a old 80's Honda Civic that patched itself to look like Trueno...yucky man! The very clean-and-artistic-it-seems' junction at Bangsar.That was Terence back that spoilt the effect...damn!

Duh..."fish-eye" overview of the infamous terbengkalai-ed monorail station in college!!!Peace sign on the inoperative monorail station.Was standing on the track back to then.
Was Ms. Wong holding a pail or sumthing?It's actually due to the poor camera quality effect that contributed to this.She was holding a sheet of note I think.lol

Cam whore time!Well,look at the background,it's da ocean of wisdom aka library.So,can guess just how boring to be in the library all day long?