Monday, May 29, 2006

Nightmare...

So I had a bad dream last night...

I didn't suffer from any hangover cos I didn't take any buzz.

I'm not even that tension,since I watched so many episodes of "Goong","Love Hina" and "D.Housewives" last night.

The dream continued even right after I woke up from the 1st part of that dream.

I conclude that dream was horrible and it didn't involve any chasing by ghosts or monsters scenario and then fall down from the cliff.

Neither any spirit appears before my dream and constantly harm me within.

Nothing could be more disorientated than this dream.

I wish I can interpret it and unlock the mysterious indication inside.

Maybe I should read "Dream Interpretation" by Sigmund Freud.I wish I read those but I didn't...

Why of all the dreams came this dream?

I need to unbreak the "code" and "sign" inside!Maybe Dan Brown can lend me a hand?!

Well,I couldn't recall much of it though,it goes like...

1st part :

For unknown reason,I'm diagnosed with some incurable sickness or disease...

And the doctor told my parents that they should immediately send me for cremation to prevent the spreading of that disease,but I don't see any unhealthiness in me.

I'm so upset and confuse but I didn't question about the doubt either and prepare to accept my faith.

There it comes the day that I'm waiting to be cremated,before me there was a guy in my age group being cremated.And right after him is my turn.For god's sake I didn't weep a single drop of tears,it was strange.But I can feel the reluctancy of going to leave all my beloved esp. my parents.

The strange thing going on is my parents didn't weep either.And I was holding a very firm belief that the life after death is going to be better and I'll reincarnate soon.With these beliefs that keep me going on and surmise that I'll get to reunion with my family real soon after that.

What a foolishness...

The 2nd part :

After I awakened to realise that it's only a dream.I'm so relief and continued my sleep again.

There again,my unrest mischievous braincells started to make fun on me...

This time,before I knew it I'm already told to stand by in front of the cremator,it's more of a kind of gallow it seems.

I was told to lie myself inside the casket and awaiting for my turn.

"They"(I dunno who...) seal the casket.My vision was blacked out that time and the next thing appeared before me was strong flames and the heat...

After that,I think my spirit and soul has already departed from my body.My emotion and perception are attaching my soul.From there,I can clearly see that my blood and flesh perpetually changed into ashes and a kind of strangely clear liquid form with some precipitants.It seems so disgusting...those precipitants look like the by-product of liposuction surgery(maybe it's the sign that asking me to shed off my excessive fat?).For hell reason that I know...

Finally,I woke up only to realise that there's few drop of tears hanging around my eye bags and some fell on the cheek.It's so real and authentic...I proceeded to weep a few more drops after that due to the fake "genuineness" of that dream.I mean I dreamt a dream that's beyond horripilation and horrible.It's like ferociously torn me apart,into freaking numerous of pieces!It shattered me somehow.But after about an hour later,everything back to normal again.

I really wish I could interpret this dream.

But I heard there's a saying that if u dreamt about coffin mean a sign of wealth and u died in ur dream indicates prosperity in you.As for the combination of all above,there might be a different interpretation that I really have no idea.

This could be the most terrific dream I dreamt so far during this year.I never had a dream for about 2 months before this...

So when will I have sweet dream then?

It feels and sounds more pleasant than having a nightmare.Although the nightmare may be able to interpret as a good indication in real life.Somehow,it still FREAKS me out!

Man...!