Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Procrastination

Again feeling laid back after coming back from library so decided to mess up my blog although I've promised that I won't be onlining for the following days but then I feel that I derive a break from my entire hard day.So there's nothing to study for 7-8 hours and online for 3 hours rite? *giggles*

Feeling very dead beat thru out the whole day due to persistently rotting away in the library...now library really sucks...it's not like a library with ISO 9002 cert. at all as all the Sunway Monash students should be knowing very well how "tranquil" the library is most the time.Apparently,it seems more like a busy stock market where ppl juz chatting away in the library with their thunderous voice otherwise talk on phone and blah blah...I'm so fed up with it!But no doubt the collection of books,AV and all sorts of info-medias can say to be up to the standard(well at least it gives them bonus mark besides the downside and save their ISO certified reputation!)...and another thing,it is frigging cold inside the library.Was trembling and shivering without extra garments!Dear Mr and Mrs Librarian or other admin. personnels please liste to my shout out and do something on it lah!

I got a strong intuition that I'll be continued on procrastinating my works but then it's alrite since it's not much to study for Law Paper 2 and Pure Maths. 1 afterall.However,the thing is my brain is like saturated and reached the maximum density where nothing else can squeeze into it...so I was wondering if that's so,how about my law?I need nothing but memorising on this subject(yea,law is nothing but memorising stiffly and the more ability for u to memorise,the more chances to score higher marks,tht's the typical criterion to study law...nothing else could matter!)...so I have to fork out more time to sleep and refresh my brain in order to produce more of grey matter!!!Recharge,recharge,recharge!!!

And then,another depressing thing is my diet plan again failed today as I din obey to my "1 day 2 meals" basis all thanks to Dominic...

It's ok the most I'll be remained in chubby,corpulent and flabiness forever looking like the Michelin(tyre's brand) mascot!Wut!!!!Looks so like a pile of shit or maybe marshmellows or cottons sounds better.Yucks,damn engrossing!I just wanna have myself an average-sized body that I never ever gotten in my life and possible change the exterior that I'm presenting now...it'll be even better to change the "internal" that I'm potraying right now huh!!!Excel and get succeeded in my studies is what most the essential thing that always on my life achievement list.Life is meaningless without goal and target.SO plan urs now ,strive hard and slog ur life away eventhough so that u can really taste the vicissitudes of life and find the real meaning of it...we live for once only afterall!

Hehe!

Will hunt here again...if I got excess of time! :p