Thursday, May 25, 2006

Hanabi...

I couldn't believe my own eyes when the clock hit around 11 sumthing...

*drum rolls*

I witnessed the longest ever fireworks in my life right in front of me which less than 500m of distance!

Wow,it was terrific and the fireworks source were from Sunway Lagoon which just right in front of my window view(yea,I luv my room for having a 90 deg. bend window glasses which allow me to take a scenic view of the entire Sunway Lagoon,Sunway Hotel,Sunway Pyramid,Sunway Medical Centre,Partial view of Extreme Park,KLCC,KL Tower,PJ TM tower,LDP....and many many.Particularly the lagoon!I was so lucky to see those significant fireworks where they even managed to shatter the glasses of the window,the strong scent of fume after the fireworks and the thick fog formed after the fireworks.Wow,that could be the best moment for all Sunway Monash Condo. Hostel's hostelites which reside in rooms that facing the lagoon!It's so big...the scale and the blooming masterpiece and the fire went off like waterfalls and all you could imagine of!Brilliant.....it's so real and I was totally stunned cos I got the best view of it from my room alone!Nice...

Therefore I wanna declare yesterday as the most memorable day in my life so far in 2006.Nothing can compare!Those that we play during CNY are just one out of 1000000000 of it.Insignificant to scrape the view of the night scene but yet attracted unwanted police on patrol -_-...

This is so official and celebrated!Joy to the world...*throw confettis and sounds of glory/cheering*

Stamped:

24th May 2006

~witnessed a splendid fireworks that lasted for around 20 minutes consecutively which were approx. 100-200 shots of fireworks plus the branches right IN FRONT of my room here B3A-02/1 which is less than 500m of pellucid view!~

Hooray once again!
So touching...
Best hanabi I ever had in my life...
Summer rocks!
Holiday rocks!
Exams sucks!
Life's full of hope!
The world is so beautiful if you widen your scope!

~Peace good nite~

Ps:I'd embrace tht precious moment by taking down some video snippets which last 5 minutes!But unfortunately I din take any still photo so unable to upload it.....I prefer "motion"approach in this context rather than the stiffly still images.Motion speaks all!I can post up the panoramic view from my room's window next time but don't see any need for it now and I'm lazy + hostel's laggard internet connection that subsequently causes the delay in loading/uploading contents!