Saturday, May 06, 2006

Mishap!

Went for my 2nd flute class lesson today and everything went pretty smooth as today I did finished the target I set to revise...until some flaws that really spoilt my day and left me in guiltiness!

"...was coming back from SS15 after dinner and went to library to catch up another few chapters before the library call it a day.Then,when the time's-up bell rand,we then headed back and I managed to tag along with Stephanie cos she'll be driving pass the Monash Condo side gate.Therefore,my laziness alter ego has played its part of stopping me from taking a sweet walk from college back to hostel.It is all due to the over-stuffing of "Dinner Plate" that contributes to part of my indolence too(damn it).Moving on,when her car about to reach Lagoonview's gate and just at the moment the car stucked in the traffic-light's queue.In consideration of dear Stephanie's hardship of dropping me off at Monash Condo side gate,I pretentiously decided to let her drop me in the mid. of car queing instead(it's in the middle of the road and kinda adjacent to the road shoulder from our position).And so,I've make a divine estimation that there aren't any cars and motorbikes around and assume that the traffic condition there was quite innocuous all the while...there goes...I opened the door and out of sudden realised that there's a guy in black on a motorbike rode pass and by the time I came into sense,the car door has knocked the poor motorbike rider off the bike and he fell hard along with his motor to the road.Part of his motor were damaged as a result from this.I was astounded and without hesitating,I approached him and flooded him with words of apologetic,of cos have to offer him any compensation or at least offer him external-use medicines since my room is few stones throw away(although kinda broke and on saving budget thru out this month).Somehow,all I could see is his panicky expression and he won't even bother to give me any well-I'm fine-I'm-OK to ease my anxiety over him.But fortunately while he was busying scrutinizing his motorbike and some minor injuries on his hand,he did nod his head along with hushed voice of "I'm fine!" + can-you-leave-me-alone-and-fuck-off-I-dun-wanna-see-you-again look.Luckily,he's Chinese(our college student) and not too aggresive(can't recall his look somehow) .If it's those kinda Ah Beng/Mat Rempit gang,I'll be ended up in the nearest Sunway Medical Centre at this time.Once again,to make sure that guy is alrite,I asked him again whether I can offer any aids for him and I mean it cos I'm the one who in wrong at the first place.Anyhow,he just shook me off with frowny but hidden-anger expression(he juz dun wanna make a "fuss" over this...maybe he knew that I can't help either?!).Whatsoever.Since my few attempts failed,and judging that he still in good condition juz that his shabby motor has already suffer from damages over this.I just went back to my room straight away before more people can be able to realise this.Gosh,if any of my hostel mates saw this and broadcast it to the whole college.SyUC won't be a nice place for me to stay on any longer then,lol!Luckily,at that moment only few cars witnessed this(I assume is those nite class students which the possibility will bump into them in day time at college will be only 0.00001) cos it's quite late and dark already!Phew...The next thing came into my mind was Stephanie's little MyVi,there are few minor scratches embedded into the car door's edge and since Steph. has been very concerned about this kinda issue all the time,thereby,I feel so extremely sorry and guilty for her as well as the anonymous motor rider...Miane/Gomenasai Stephanie!!!If you need compensation juz tell me anytime directly...it's all my fault that leads to this stage....!"

PS : There's a sudden rush of guiltiness on me again constantly...I feel really sorry...Steph.!Issit alrite for me to sing Madonna's SORRY to express my deepest remorseful?!haha... :P

PPS:It's a sad thing that my dieting plan hasn't turn out to be very successful lately due to my incontinence.But they I did cut down my daily meals to 2 ONLY!!!From what I used to have,probably,3 minors + 2 majors + supper unevenly...!It's damn torturing for all I can say!Now that Ern Hao has passed away,and my parents started to having this kinda phobia that if I'm not gonna watch my diet,I'll be following my godsis' footstep soon!How exaggerated it is rite?It's like 2 independent case which unrelated at all...hmm...and the thing is they keep on pestering me to go for gym(yea FF!),so repugnant huh!Last time I voluntarily requested to join but was rejected and yet now they keep forcing me to join instead.Well,I'll be joing later only if there're having some sort of cut-price promotion again such as free registration.