Wednesday, May 17, 2006

ME..?Yea,that's me!

Some updates on my exams so far...

Law Paper 1 is quite easy and I'm very satisfy with it so far.

Pure Maths 1 is the thing I won't get any satisfation but still the thing that makes me upset is although the question came out today can consider quite average and normal or easy as usual(unlike Oct/Nov 2005 tht difficult),cos we'd already prepared for the worst but then luckily still quite do-able I'd say.Just that the 1st question I already stucked and I got the wrong answer.3 marks gone to the thin air.I's so pissed that whenever I thought it was easy(sure I won't be that lucky all the while though).And then after the exams during our discussion among friends(as usual lah!)...we often compare our answer and the problem is my anwer always different from what they had.What I mean "they" is like I'm the one and only odd that having different answer and have to suffer as being a minority.And they'll started to be very determined on their answer and directly doubt my answer as their 2nd reference.WTF rite?But in this case today,I got a strong intuition that although my working for those question is alrite so far(at least I did not applied the wrong formulae watsoever!) but then the answer I got is most probably wrongin my opinion(it's not like i'm totally lose faith on myself it's just that I think that's what I am,I'm not talented in it nor badly sucks in it either)...nah!U see those that doubt my answer is those scholarly bright student.As for me,I'm an average student with very inconsistent result.Sometimes good but sometimes bad too.

So in short,I won't say that I screw up my maths(yea,I'm not tht kinda person tht having supersonic brain processing power,in the case of doing maths,I need atleast 3 hours to ponder and think on every single question if u allow me so...I can assure to u that I'll get a distinction for it.Time is a very importnt factor for me.Therefore,I think my main problem is due to the time given is insufficient for me to complete those 11 questions in 1 and a 3 quarters hours.Again,if sufficient time is given to me,I'll reassure tht I can get an A.This is how I usually do and get for my tutorials and past year papers.Cos i'm able to sit down free and easy to complete my work without any restriction and pressure given.Therefore,I'll say I'm not meant for exams.However,one thing we can't deny is,society still using the examination system to evaluate and judge a person for what he/she has inside him/her.I'm so sick with it now...

But hopefully,I can do better this time in AS compare to the totally screwed Mock exams.At least,I nearly complete all the 11 questions on time.Just that the 1st question has already dampened my spirit to go further.Nonetheless,I still managed to complete it with flaws though.Question 10 is the only question that I almost blank out cos when I started to look back on that question,the time's up.And after tha then I realised how do-able is that question.Cos it's only about diffrentiating the equation and find the constant and min/max points.But before that I was like,wtf was it,and it seems so complicated for the graph on its appearance for me.Thus,I skipped it and do the others but when the time I realised it's already too late.So basically that question is in total mess and like a pile of shit I'm doing.In addition,without any answer came out after a long working step.Fortunately,it's still not totally blank,cos maybe I can be able to derive at least 1 or 2 marks from those randomly working steps.Hentam aje lah!Who knows rite?Better than none,1 mark here worth a gold mountain for me!!!I'm just so a typical A-Levels student which are stereotypically known as nerd,result-oriented and then boring.Cos that's wat I am in order to reach out for my BIG DREAM!

~this time I have to work real hard on my coming papers in order to amend the mistakes I'd made~

For Maths,it's still not the end of the world yet cos there's still Statistic paper 1 to go on next week.And if I can't get the result I want.I probably will resit it with A2 by end of the year.Cos if AS did badly,I can't think of doing better in A2 cos A2 is far more difficult than AS.So usually,we will only think of excel and do better in AS.We don't ever dare to think of doing good in A2 cos if AS cannot make it,it's most likely that A2 will be worse off...So no matter how,I must get the grade I want for AS in order to amend what I think I'll probably score in A2.If AS i did well but A2 sucks badly,I still won't feel worse off cos they'll take the average of 50:50 from it(divide 2 times 100) to get the total average.So AS is in case of u do badly in A2...tht's the concept among the A-L'ians!-_-

For Law,I won't be overjoyed at this moment cos the coming Law paper 1 is tougher and as usualwe are not given sufficient time to complete 3 essays(averagely 2 pages per essays but we are only given 1 and a half hours!!!)

FOr Econs,it falls on the last week of my exam. timetable.Therefore,I still can buck up for that.But nonetheless,I'm not looking forward to it especially Paper 2's essays question and paper 1's MCQ...don't ever underestimate A-Levels Econs. MCQ...it's far more tougher than u think it is.

~GOD BLESS ME~