Thursday, May 18, 2006

Vacation Therapy!!!

Since dunno when all of us has been discussing about organising trips of getaway during the sem. break.Currently,I have 2 trips in my hand :

1)The still-proposing Pulau Redang trip with my college mates.
2)Genting trip with my JB old pals.(not again,omg,I'm sick of Genting...I like beach and sun!)

But no doubt the purpose that I'm carrying with is to enjoy quality time with my friends.Of course a fascinating destination is somewhat important to but in this case,they're placed behind the 1st priority.

Actually I do not organise any of that trip but I have to thank them for the harship that they're having to pay.Especially dealing with the travel agency,transportation,co-ordinating,set of date,publicity and not forgetting the cost that gonna blow off their phone bill.Once again,thanks you all for the of the arranging trips.

Pulau Redang:
~Isti!You are the one who came out with this idea better get this done or else you gonna suffer on next sem.
~Kei,please push Isti on that and advises him k?
~Steph.Nah!Remember what you told me today?I know you have a friend catering for tourism services back in Penang.Perhaps,it can be easier to travel from Penang afterall due to the adjacency from Terengganu following the newly completion of the East-West Highway which I believe to be stone-threw away from any places in Penang.Don't forget you are from the Prai k?It's off-island and lying on the peninsular part.No doubt it would be nearer to the E-W Highway rite?If Isti failed to organise,you must take over his place for the sake of all of us *cross fingers with twinkling eyes*

Genting:
~Charles,I know you almost done your part and looks like I'm "forced" to go or else the trip will seems going to be miscarriage.Well,with my absence will be well connected and contributed to the absence of another person.Thus,I don't wanna implicate all of you all due to my "undue" influence in this case huh?!
~Felicia,make sure you won't let the history repeat itself again or else I won't be as lenient as last time.I'm gonna blow your cover off this time and give you a blast.Don't bee foolish or else I'm gonna sound you badly again this time and please don't be the black sheep all the time and overcome your childishness please!Stop being so demanding anymore.
~Bock,I won't reject your proposal to Air Papan cos I luv sun and beach afterall more than anything.If given any chances,I rather choose to go to the shore!!!Club Med!!!Bali!!!Langkawi!!!Redang!!!And the extreme,cruise trip on the CARRIBEAN SEA!!!Woohoo...*raise eyebrows and winks*...fat hope it seems-_-
~Janet,I got nothing much to demand from you though.Just bring along yourself and have fun with us.Perhaps Bible might do well?LOL...no lah!...Just be supportive in whatever Charles is doing for the trip.

On top of that,I think I better get readay for what I'm gonna do during my upcoming sem. break.Or better yet,I'm gonna do up a memorandum that listed all the things I'm gonna do beside sleeping and doing nothing but idly facing the computer and idiot box.For sure I'm gonna cheung-K for perhaps twice in a week?My cheung-K kaki's,take note of it if you see this post.Continue on my diet plan is a must during break although I'll usually gain weight when go back to my home sweet home(just how awful and terrible of the food here you can ever imagine of!).Mum's cook the best of all but have to ration my food consumption though (T.T).Well,I'm still thinking of doing a personal project of my own during this sem. break but couldn't think of any so far.Any suggestion out there,guys?It'll be much appreciated.

Return to the present,my mind is all about studying now and to do well in my remaining AS papers.Nothing else can fill in my brain at this stage other than that.Now my only motivation would be the excitement I can derive after my AS exams,yay,summer vacation getaway,here I come!

Oh yea,there's a pleasant and dramatical change that I'm so looking forward to my coming much anticipated Graduation Day(previously known as premature Graduation Day and not pms please!).I just receive the news from my law lecturer that I'll be going to receive a honourary merit award for my law result!I mean wth,this kinda result deserve for an award?I strongly doubt their standard cos people that know me for sure they'll know the subject that I dislike most at this point.Yea,yours truly subject is what I'm referring.Coincidentally and paradoxically,I get myself a compliment from it.Bummer!Now,I'm so confusing edi cos if I tell my parents they for sure will persuade me on continuing my then-ambition to be a lawyer!Fuck I hate law no matter how,it's an undeniable fact k?And then so confuse of what to wear during the ceromony now!Would it be embarassing to go on the stage twice?Omg I'm gonna blush soon... *faint*

I screwed my flute practising too cos too long didn't practice due to my packed timetable...

I'm gonna watch the most anticipative movie of the year after the "Memoirs of A Geisha",the "Da Vincci Code" this Friday at Summit -_-...suppose to be Digi Imax Theatre but fully booked,too bad,common phenomenon for popular movie.Sien!

Well,still,

AS exams arghh...

Next sem(final sem,determinative sem.),A2 syllabus,gonna be very tough this time.But the light is,I probably will join FF next sem if I get my parents consent!!!(yeah,I mentioned on previous post that they actually forced me to do so-_-...I got no transport to travel to SUMMIT everyday or maybe frequently although it's vy near but sorry still beyond the walking distance that I can accept :p)