Sunday, May 07, 2006

If I haven't notice,next week will be the one and only last week before I sit for my AS 1st paper!
Gotta be in big big trouble this time cos I totally lack of this thing called confidence in all my subjects.Time is elapsing so fast until so barely able to catch a breathe of relaxation.
And so,I played badminton yesterday which I'd missed for half a year since last year.Was playing very hard only to realise that my skill has deteriorated for hell fucking reason that I know.As usual my joints,muscles and the entirely hidden parts are aching like hell until I coudn't even wake up on time this morning.Have to admit that I'm aging now and it's even worse that I can hardly walk and sit straight cos every posture seems uncomfortable to me other than lying flat.Therefore,took nap again(-_-) and procrastinated all the studies that I'm suppose to do today.
So long my revision is in lax,I'll never ever gotta finish off all the chapters before the 16th of May.That will be the freaking Law paper.
The only thing I wish now is to gain the persistent will to keep me going on until the 2nd of June.Or else I'll be finished off the AS exam with deep remorse and be a bad candidate-to-be thereby counting down the days where I'll be collecting my shamefully "pass-only" result!Tht's why I hate to attend the boh-liao lamey premature Graduation Day given the fact that I still got 1 more freaking sem(A2) to go...what for graduate?Cutting cost so that the A-Levels board don't have to waste so much money on each and every intake's students?Why not the board organises a studioussex party instead since A-levels are ever renowned with plentiful of study freaks and nerds?Fuck off...Means I gotta come all the way back to college amid of my holiday break to attend this effing bewildered "graduation" ceremony which specially meant for all of us that still don't know wtf is happening!grrrrhhhh.... *clinch fists*

Now,I have to think what "formal" attire to put on for the coming event.Damn I hate to wear formal wears like leather shoes,long sleeved shirt and then tie.It's like an Oh-My-Gawdd combination for me.Cos I can't believe that I seriously gotta put on these uncle-ish wearing together with my childish look.It's a no-no and so wrong on me!I'll be much more appreciated if only they allow me to wear on a mascot instead...maybe the KFC chicky mascot or those charaters from the Sesame Street....haha....I think Barney might suits me the best right? -_- at least I won't feel worse off with my face in disguise.

Cut the craps,gotta be SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEriuosly study now!And next week I won't be onlining.If got probably at night or when I'm free but that's almost impossible at the coming "red-alert" week.So see ya after my AS...chaoZ!