Friday, May 12, 2006

Beat beat beat~!

OH MY GAWDDDDDDD!!!

I almost gave up my diet plan for now...

I ate like machine today!

I woke up at 12 sumthing then Dominic asked to go eat at Paramount.And so couldn't reject the temptation,tagged along.Ate Jawa Mee and almost gobbled up 5 popiahs thanks to Dom. as well.I ordered like 2 popiahs then Dom. pandai-pandai ordered another 3 for us then ended up stuffing yet still gotta da bao away!Man,feel so sinful and guilty after every meal from now...gotta force-vomit myself,bulemia?!!!Can it works anyway?

Then da bao edi no one wanna keep it then all threw to my room and luckily it went rotten and have to throw away!God saved me from that...

After finished studies at library around 10 then kena cajoled to eat supper again,OH MY GAWWWWD!SS2 again,I ate roti telur and ice blended at mamak!!!!!I should specially thank Steph. and Terence for that,u both deserve my credits!Fuck...

Then,someone suggested for joyriding and we juz went all the way to OU then The Curve,Ikea,Ikano.Again,someone came out wif the idea that we should went further to Bangsar...wtf...all the way to Mont Kiara,Hartamas,almost reached downtown then turned back Bangsar and then after that missing in direction then went all the way to MidValley,Sentral,Old Klang road,PJ old town.....there we go,Federal Highway and finally came back to SUnway at 1 sumthing feeling vy guilty again.While gaining weight and feeling upset over failed diet plan for the day,at the same time,procrastinated my revision again and sacrificed my precious sleeping time!Arghhh....my effort has to be paid off somehow due to the stupid times that I spent in library so far...u better gove me atleast 2 A's!

GOod nite!!!