Saturday, May 13, 2006

Chances are given by heaven...

"I'll never give any chances to anyone from now on..."

Quoted from my classmate,

I asked him why and what makes him said so?

He then reply nonchalantly,"because even if you give chance to people and expect them to change after that,they'll cleanly forget about it after 10 minutes and remain as baddy or whatsoever you don't wish them to..."

I pondered and thought so that this statement might be very subjective and explicit but it happens all the time rite?

The factors that bring to my mind are,

1. Human are forgetful.
2.We tend to say or promise something that we are not certain of when we
urgently need help.
3.We never ever cherish anything that comes in handy.
4.Believe me,we often get distracted without our noticing.
5.Things can come very spontaneously,unless you are familiar in handling it or
else you'll be dragged away.
6.*fill in yourself please?*

Well,just assume that you are a samaritan that bestowing good deeds will be better off in this case.I mean,why not?Unless that person is just so superior for you and you can't live without him/her.Otherwise,just don't give a damn!Life goes on!What for being so sensitive and at the end of the day only to realise that you are actually putting yourself in a very bad situation.It's all up to you,if you think you should do,go ahead I'll say.However,just ignore it and let it go for your own sake.You not gonna lose a single cent from it.Come on,he/she does not deserves your concern at all.

I bet you should have any other better things to do.Find some ways to enlighten you and save your days.Don't sunk yourself too deep into the well that you don't even know its depth.As my old cliche,find yourself a lifetime target and go for it without single doubt.Ignore all the side-branches that come before you.As long as your will is strong and you know what you are doing.Voila,the target will be achieved by you in real soon!Those targets that I'm referring are things like "ambition","how to be succesful","how to live life to fullest","how to grab hold on your happiness" and stuffs like that.BIG DREAMS is what I mean.Your future is in your own hand anyway.Whatever you do now,bear in mind,will lay down a pavement towards your future goal(s)...Try to weigh what's important to you and what's not.

Life is sacred and you clinch it yourself.