Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Bad Bad Bad

Man,this is the most depressing thing that could ever happen on me.

Guess what?

Law paper 1 was fucking easy!All the question came out b4...

And this is nothing to be happy of...cos I'm overjoyed and failed to manage my time evenly!

It's jus too much things and points to write there.I spent alost 45 minutes on the 1st question where I only suppose to spend about 30 min. on each question(sickish 1 and a half hour for 3 essays averagely 2 pages full per essays...fuck!).Well,I'm not surprise though cos tht's "me" style where I will spent excessive of time on each and every single question in order not to left out any useful points.Yea,tht's my motto,to maximise the marks as many as possible...but then I rarely practice on those question with time restriction(mostly taking my own sweet time to do...).So partially contributed to the state I am today...T.T...should I long for an "A" summore?Cos I couldn't finish the last question as usual.The band marks will be very low usually for my 3rd question...it goes like 1st:3 pages,2nd:2 pages,3rd:1 and a half pages...it goes descending as so for the marks that will probably obtain!I felt like shit jus now and doom...when I come to think of I'm so short of thime for the last question.It's not that I dono what to write but if the invigilator would be so kind to spare me another 5 min. I can done that with 3 pages completely full of the relevant points...fuck holy cow!I wanna write more but no time....!They collected the paper 1 minute earlier....how can...do u know how much I can write within 1 minute?????Fuck you!Now,the hope for getting an A for Law has been very obscure....what a big disgrace!

As for Statistics...I'm not very sure but those answers are mostly link to each other which simply means u must obtain the answer in a) in order to proceed to do b)...if a wrong...it'll implicate the whole question which averagely carrying 10 marks each on Stats paper!Fuck!Currently,I got a very silly mistake made on question 6) last two Qs.Where I inversed the whole variable used where supposingly A should be written in column B and the other way round.I'm so dumb stupid foolish...how can I????!!!!It's the frequency table!!!!Fucking do-able!Now 7 marks gone from that and the only thing to hope for is to get some "kesian" marks and some substitution/correct formula used marks...those insignificant marks!Fuck there goes my A again!!!Time to say goodbye to distinction!The freaking thing is that I couldn't even do the 1st question properly...omg...same case duplicated from P1's incident...man!Spirits are totally dampened...luckily the following questions still consider do-able...but not equiv. as score-able here-_-!Arghhh..........how come like this.........y should they give me marks that so close to A(prediction) but not A?I mean cmon,if u wanna spare me marks pls....let me get A's...or else just give me lower Bs will be better off....at least further from the A standard!It feels better...not too "kek sim" afterall rite....?

Now...my last papers to come are the Econs papers (1 & 2) on next Friday.Have to wait 8 freaking days...but of cos more time to study now...gonna push push tush and pia harder for A in Econs!!!No matter how!!!I jus dun fucking care!I'm crazily obsessed over getting A's.........fyi....I'm a typical kiasu A-levels by-product!

And furthermore,I hope I can do better and harder in A2 sem to amend the losses I gain in AS.Although A2 is way more difficult to score but who cares,no more clubbing,no more movies,no more slacking,no more procrasticnating for next sem.The thing tht I allow to do for next sem is to study study and just study until my ass off to get an average marks of "70+(A)"inclusive AS+A2 results in total then average....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!I've gone berserk!!!!!!!!

Fucking u better give me an AS+A2=140/2=70(A!)....that's the divine formula/equation that I'm talking about when I finish all my A-levels exams (AS and A2).....it's not just AS did very good but A2 sucks badly....or the other way round also...if that's so,it makes no fucking difference.I want the total marks for AS+A2 to be 70 and above after divide by 2...fyi...the weightage for both AS and A2 is equal (50%-50%).Let's say if I got 70 for AS then 70 for A2 then the total will be 140 and average it by dividing it with 2 will get 70%....tada!!!...The A's standard for A-freaking-levels!70 enuff for me....I'm not tht greedy though!Deal?70 for AS/A2....-_-it's already at the borderline lah for 70%.Huhu...T.T......sobz sobz!

Bless me!

Mum asked me to pray hard for A's by now.Dun hope but pray...how pathetic it is...OMFG!

Gotta off to sleep edi,KO edi this few days after persistently studying for so many freaking days but turned out to be not very happy...kinda waste...hope when I wake up everything will be new and of cos brand new feeling to face the challenges ahead!

Ush!ZZzzzzz -_-